• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Undertaker is definitely going to win.

Why? I'm not really sure. I would book the currently more over, more mainstream guy stronger who shows up once every 2 months over the old beat down guy who wasn't even the top of his era who can barely manage 1 date a year personally.

Awesomely unrelated
>Naito "I still got a chance of being in the finals, right? After I beat has-been Tenzan."

>Naito "Tana-AJ, how does it need to end? So I can get through to the finals, that is."

>Reporter "I suppose a no-contest could do it."
Naito "So I'll be top of the block if it's a no-contest. Heh, thanks."

>"Now to figure out how to make sure that match is a no-contest, while I take care of that has-been Tenzan."
sleazy naito is scheming

Taker will win because there are probably a bunch of guys in the back who view taker getting his win back to be good storytelling that means something

for some reason

Undertaker is definitely going to win.

Why? I'm not really sure. I would book the currently more over, more mainstream guy stronger who shows up once every 2 months over the old beat down guy who wasn't even the top of his era who can barely manage 1 date a year personally.

Awesomely unrelated

sleazy naito is scheming

Book Undertaker to win and setup the decider at Mania. Make it Undertakers last match (since they fucked up the whole Bray taking his mantle thing last time). Hopefully this time Taker doesn't get concussed and they can have him go out in style losing to the beast, both bloodied and beaten to shit. Have Heyman get involved for the fun of it.

Sephzilla

Taker's going to win because #VinceLogic dictates that it will satisfy all of the people who thought The Streak ending was a bad move. And because they need to make Taker showing up at WM32 feel like a big deal, because they realized without The Streak Taker being at WM31 didn't carry any kind of weight.

Today I was teaching my 2 year old to say "big hippo" and he says, "big, big, big,
image.php
."

MG310

If Taker wins it better be by complete bullshit. Especially since the video packages are specifically pointing out the low blow.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Remember that vine of Undertaker leaving the hotel the day after WM and looking like he was dying?
Remember him having to go to the hospital after the match?

Thorakai

If Taker wins it better be by complete bullshit. Especially since the video packages are specifically pointing out the low blow.

The worst thing that can happen is having Taker decimate Brock just like how Brock has annihilated everyone with ease since ending the streak.

Colocho

Banned
If I were Brock and I were booked to job to Taker, I'd put him in a shoot kimura lock and make the 70 year old man tap for the first time in his career, because fuck that shit.

Zach

#IndiePosterThursday submission from me:

11846599_1006373099402256_6212986188185271167_n.jpg

None too impressive.

Hey Zach, Mechashiva - wanna drop in on a show together? If so, which one do you know the LEAST amount of people at? Compound or Steel Rage?

One of these days... and I only know the one performer (Richie Adams), but I could know some people in the crowd, too. For Compound. I have no idea about Steeeeel Raaaaage.

Top Bottom