• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Aiii

So not worth it
They're all fucking awful, I have zero clue what people see in GiGi.

Yeah, that's a hard one...
29c3a3c000000578-3130mdp4m.jpg

...I wonder.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Watching NXT now and Regal clearly struggled to get through the opening, he even gave this half smile at the end, really weird.
It's the tits.

Popularity fanvote, with a primarily male audience, and there you go.
I don't care for stubs, I liked her accent and she had some genuine passion. Those two were more than enough over Tanner who seems like a lengthy project if he's ever expected to pick up a mic or have a persona.

klonere

Banned
KO is pulling double duty over the Summerslam weekend?

I wonder how they'll do the ladder match so he doesn't have to do anything amazingly stupid.

Smackdown was great! Maybe I'll just watch that and ignore Raw from now on.
Charlotte & Naomi did great. Even the main event tag match was great. Cesaro got an insane amount of air on the diving crossbody, looked fantastic. He came out looking great. Also the heels worked a heel match which was entertaining to see.

Gonzalez

Banned
Mike Goldberg should sue this kid!

Also, NXT has confusing booking.
NXT spoilers for upcoming tapings!

Owens regains the championship, but he will appear with the championship before he actually won it.
Also lol at august 26 taping. Ascension returns to NXT, they win, match got restarted and then they LOSE. If that isnt a burial i dont know...
Holy shit, that is WCW MGM Studios levels of bad. Well at least they aren't taping for episodes that will air 8 months later like WCW used to do.

Raw64life

Was Kevin Owens
having won back the NXT title
100% confirmed? They could have him
lose to Balor at Takeover and then attack him after the match and take his belt. Did they say outright that he won the belt back at the tapings?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yeah, you're right. It's just hard to see KO work so hard for nothing.

Also who do you guys think will be the next NXT Champion who isn't an "Indy darling"? I was thinking the other day and there's so much talent in NXT which was Indy based...it's hard to see a non Indy guy winning it any time soon.
KO wasn't actually being promoted at all until Zayn had to get surgery. In some ways it's not surprising he's being made to pull double duty.

OctoMan

Banned
Mike Goldberg should sue this kid!

Also, NXT has confusing booking.
NXT spoilers for upcoming tapings!

Owens regains the championship, but he will appear with the championship before he actually won it.
Also lol at august 26 taping. Ascension returns to NXT, they win, match got restarted and then they LOSE. If that isnt a burial i dont know...
Lol at anyone who believes the first one.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Huh, they're really sending Owens back to developmental, huh. That's...weird

Gonzalez

Banned
Huh, they're really sending Owens back to developmental, huh. That's...weird

Once they saw that NXT sellout they were like "Fuck, we can't let this go".

Seriously this is the first real successful 2nd brand they've ever created. If it means holding guys back, then so be it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I always feel so uncomfortable when WrassleGAF starts talking about tits and masturbating to them. It's like this isn't a safe space at all.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I been watchin some TNG and why isn't Riker captain? He's crushing shit every chance he gets. He's far better than Picard at everything except cooing at babies.

Aiii

So not worth it
I been watchin some TNG and why isn't Riker captain? He's crushing shit every chance he gets. He's far better than Picard at everything except cooing at babies.

There's an episode at the end of S3 where this is explained.

Basically he turns them down every time they offer him a captain spot so he can stay on the Enterprise.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Basically he turns them down every time they offer him a captain spot so he can stay on the Enterprise.

Oh. I can't argue that, then. The heart wants what the heart wants. Goddammit Star Trek! You have a good explanation for pretty much everything!

Sephzilla

How far into it are you?

It's kind of sucks that he never actually gets to be the captain of the Enterprise, aside from that one time he gets a field commission

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I also picked up the Blu-Ray of Dune 84 after hearing the transfer for it was pretty amazing. That set design is incredible. Can't wait to see ALLLLL the detail.

Top Bottom