• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

I've come to the sad realization that The Authority is never going away, since they now fill the "Vince" role without anything that makes Vince fun.

RP912

Banned
AGvpLoB1.gif

MAH BOY

is it any good..?

It's alright. I thought the movie was going to be a fun dumb flick and it ended up being a borefest at times. It's still worth a watch to see The Rock with long hair.

RP912

Banned
Bucks talking shit about Cornette though...

On another note...I'm officially on the Eligin train. Dude is legit all thanks to the power of the G1.

I've come to the sad realization that The Authority is never going away, since they now fill the "Vince" role without anything that makes Vince fun.

They'll go away when Ronda's allowed to come back so they can have her armbar Steph while Rock pins HHH

So yeah, they're never going away

RP912

Banned

It really is a damn shame that The Authority is going on it's third year, while The Shield broke up within a year and a half. Something is wrong with this logic.

So far in both PPV Hell in a Cell matches JR has mocked people that say "they know how to fall". I'm hoping this is a trend.

The Mankind/Taker match is crazy, and seeing Vince out there at a time when he was the number 1 heel is still weird. It really is an incredible match/moment despite not much really going on outside of what you remember. I think the closest thing to that today is Lesnar/Cena at SummerSlam.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
With HBO Go do you also get access to streaming the 'live channels' kind of like you do with WWE Network or is it just all On Demand shit?

Watching the August 24, 1998 RAW for a Hell in a Cell match, and it opens with Taker and Kane backstage just walking. Intro package. Then they come out together and say nothing. It's really badass. I'm marking out, brothers.

A dev has shown off on their youtube channel another brand new never before seen gameplay feature for 2k16

Dirty pins (as in, feet leaning on the ropes)

The innovators over at yukes bringing their A-Game if you have short term memory

2k16 soundtrack

The WWE 2K16 soundtrack is scheduled to include the following artists and songs:

Billy Idol – “Rebel Yell”
Diplo (feat. Faustix & Imanos and Kai) – “Revolution”
Fashawn (feat. Nas & Aloe Blacc) – “Something To Believe In”
Kid Ink – “Hello World”
Marilyn Manson – “Deep Six”
MGK (feat. Victoria Monet) – “A Little More”
Run-DMC – “It’s Tricky”
Skid Row – “Youth Gone Wild”
Twenty One Pilots – “Heavydirtysoul”
Yelawolf – “Till It’s Gone” [Dan Heath Remix]
Zac Brown Band (feat. Chris Cornell) – “Heavy Is The Head”
Zedd (feat. Logic and X-Ambassadors) – “Transmission”