• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

miserable

I loved the Ishii vs Elgin match from today's G1.I gotta say, having never watched Elgin before, i thought his performance in Japan was really good.And he got the crowd behind him.

Shiv47

Promo email from WWE says tonight's house show I'm going to features Ambrose vs Rollins in a Detroit Street Fight. That should be interesting. Curious to see who Owens is facing as well.

Menome

Promo email from WWE says tonight's house show I'm going to features Ambrose vs Rollins in a Detroit Street Fight. That should be interesting. Curious to see who Owens is facing as well.

You have Damien Sandow there as well too, lucky git. :(

Shiv47

Is it going to take place in an abandoned building? Granted in a couple years the Joe Louis Arena will be that.

Part of me wishes they could go to an abandoned neighborhood and wreck some shit. In reality I assume it means they'll include hockey gear and hub caps.

CMbLjLXUwAAY_-p.jpg
CMbLjLXUAAA17Vb.jpg

No way Rusev can afford that on the peanuts WWE pays him. Lana got a new man.

I'm sure WWE Films pays their "stars" about as well as it pays it's mid-carders.

Which is a pretty great deal. You get a ton of free time, you can relax and you don't have to do the crazy road schedule.

Dog Ziggler is a movie star and a popular stand up comedian.

Dog Ziggler? OH C'MON JredBL! And I happen to think Dolph is a pretty funny guy! Right up there John Cena and Mick Foley! All three are talented and extremely funny superstars.

Which is a pretty great deal. You get a ton of free time, you can relax and you don't have to do the crazy road schedule.

But you also don't get to keep a girl like Lana on that salary. Eventually someone with some real money is going to steal her away from this carny lifestyle like Clooney did with Keibler.

But you also don't get to keep a girl like Lana on that salary. Eventually someone with some real money is going to steal her away from this carny lifestyle like Clooney did with Keibler.

Yeah, she's already dabbled in Hollywood as well, and talks about being an actress on tumblr. She wont be here long, so enjoy Lana while we can. You too Rusev, poor guy.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I guess we'd have King and Booker T impersonators as well if people didn't want to get snitched on for supporting rape or being racist (not that Booker T is a racist, mind you, but it would be damn hard to impersonate him without seeming like one)

I guess we'd have King and Booker T impersonators as well if people didn't want to get snitched on for supporting rape or being racist (not that Booker T is a racist, mind you, but it would be damn hard to impersonate him without seeming like one)

Care to join us... Byman Saxgod?

RP912

Banned
Bossman was a prick in the late 90s. Dude lived by that gimmick to the fake confederate flag tattoo. That being said, they should have went deeper with the character.

Undertaker did his deadman sit up twice to no reaction. The video package is fun though. Super theatrical and dramatic Taker is more fun than the shit he's been doing since he returned as the Deadman.

xTOOLx

I got front row seats tho. Same process? And are they truly front row? Or am I guaranteed a chair and every chair seat is a "front row" seat.

They are truly front row. There's 3 lines. Front row, pre-sale general admission and general admission.

You're going to be seated front row but you'll get to choose a better seat (by the bar, entrance, restroom, facing the hard camera) if you get there early.

We should all meet up and have lunch before hand.

The story has them both as heels but Taker is playing the face. This match was indeed terrible. The Brood comes out in the end to hang Bossman. Did they ever mention Edge was an acolyte of Taker when they feuded years later?

Edit: Jesus that hanging is fucked up. Has to be top 3 of most fucked up things WWE has done.

The story has them both as heels but Taker is playing the face. This match was indeed terrible. The Brood comes out in the end to hang Bossman. Did they ever mention Edge was an acolyte of Taker when they feuded years later?

Edit: Jesus that hanging is fucked up. Has to be top 3 of most fucked up things WWE has done.

I'll bite. What are the top three most fucked up things WWE has done?

speaking of WM XV, remember how Cole spoiled the main event?

No

Top Bottom