• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I'd give her a rim job after she ate taco bell and laxatives.
Julia Kristeva came up with a fascinating and canonical treatise of the way women create, repel, and expel a terror that she calls the abject. Her point, in a nutshell, is that subjecthood is largely self contained, but within the margins, there are places that have been cast off. The example she uses is how a cadaver goes from subject to object. So say you see a dead body, and you simultaneously identify with (as a reaffirmation of your subjecthood) and reject the corpse because it represents a loss of that subjecthood.

So bringing this back to you, you're clearly saying you want to consume Kaitlyn's feces. Which is very similar to the way the corpse operates in Kristeva's treatise right? Poop was once food, poop is gross, food is life, poop is death. So once you connect abjection to sexual pleasure it makes perfect sense, it's the purest expression of desire. In essence, "I want her so badly that i want to embrace that which i cast off, that which threatens my being."

DMczaf

Julia Kristeva came up with a fascinating and canonical treatise of the way women create, repel, and expel a terror that she calls the abject. Her point, in a nutshell, is that subjecthood is largely self contained, but within the margins, there are places that have been cast off. The example she uses is how a cadaver goes from subject to object. So say you see a dead body, and you simultaneously identify with (as a reaffirmation of your subjecthood) and reject the corpse because it represents a loss of that subjecthood.

So bringing this back to you, you're clearly saying you want to consume Kaitlyn's feces. Which is very similar to the way the corpse operates in Kristeva's treatise right? Poop was once food, poop is gross, food is life, poop is death. So once you connect abjection to sexual pleasure it makes perfect sense, it's the purest expression of desire. In essence, "I want her so badly that i want to embrace that which i cast off, that which threatens my being."

....goodnight ply-a-maniacs.

Donald Trump: Old school wrassleman.

WWE-WWF_Wrestlemania-IV-1988_Donald-Trump.jpg

A dev has shown off on their youtube channel another brand new never before seen gameplay feature for 2k16

Dirty pins (as in, feet leaning on the ropes)

The innovators over at yukes bringing their A-Game if you have short term memory

Truly an innovation that will finally move this series forward. Someday I hope this game adds such innovative features such as fighting in the crowd or even backstage!

DMczaf

That feel when a high school teacher you had a crush on is your Facebook friend, she's liking your photos, and she's still pretty damn hot...

I may be drunk right now

xTOOLx

so tm24, how do these bola ticket work? Do they just mail it out to you? I haven't heard anything from PWG support.

You show up, preferably early and wait in line. The earlier you get there, the better your seat will be. Then you give the info to the ginger inside(Super Dragon).

I'll have water to give away.

You show up, preferably early and wait in line. The earlier you get there, the better your seat will be. Then you give the info to the ginger inside(Super Dragon).

I'll have water to give away.

I got front row seats tho. Same process? And are they truly front row? Or am I guaranteed a chair and every chair seat is a "front row" seat.

FWIW, Alvarez mentioned on a podcast a few days ago that the plan as of a few weeks ago was for the Roman/Dean team-up to end with
Roman turning on Dean.
No idea when, but that's what was said.

Honestly there hasn't been a good HITC or chamber match since 2010. Hell even a good cage match in general. Wrestlers are playing it too safe to be putting on top quality matches in a cage. Its rather saddening when it was one of my favorite gimmick matches.

I liked the Rollins/Ambrose match last year, aside from the finish. Made sense because Dean wanted to fucking destroy the weasel so putting them in a cage to fight it out gave the face a better chance of completing his vengeance.

Although then they went with a swerve ending which led to the feud being tossed aside for a few months :(

I dunno. Hey Boots, you're a historian - any idea what the first or second or so use of a door on a steel cage match was for? Specifically, use of it as an escape tactic?

I'm shocked it wasn't just an OH&S thing. If someone had a heart attack or broke their neck/back in there you need some way to get them out quick without further injury.

I can't think of anyone short of Brock or maybe cesaro and possibly cena that new Japan could want

NXT champ Finn Balor! That would be fine. He can get involved in some Bullet Club shenanigans or something.

Apparently I've allowed my WWE network subscription to persist for the last two months, as I realized this morning. So I'll see you guys for Summerslam! (Although I was planning to subscribe for a month just for that show anyway.) haha.

So thrown fishes, and Cesaro jobbing to Randy Orton huh guys?

RP912

Banned

For god sakes WWE...it wouldn't kill kittens to add Jushin to the rest of the name. At least they didn't have him go by Liger which is a huge plus :).

I liked the Rollins/Ambrose match last year, aside from the finish. Made sense because Dean wanted to fucking destroy the weasel so putting them in a cage to fight it out gave the face a better chance of completing his vengeance.

Although then they went with a swerve ending which led to the feud being tossed aside for a few months :(

I'm shocked it wasn't just an OH&S thing. If someone had a heart attack or broke their neck/back in there you need some way to get them out quick without further injury.

NXT champ Finn Balor! That would be fine. He can get involved in some Bullet Club shenanigans or something.

The Rollins/Ambrose match was ok. I just hated that damn swerve despite how cool it looked. Maybe I'm old school and expected Ambrose to murder Rollins throughout the cell.

I can't wait until this time exactly next week, when Takeover will have been over for 12 hours and people are still saying "I can't believe they had Corbin beat Joe in New York"

klonere

Banned
I can't wait until this time exactly next week, when Takeover will have been over for 12 hours and people are still saying "I can't believe they had Corbin beat Joe in New York"

I really really really want this to happen.

I also want Sheamus to cash in and be the champ by the end of the weekend (Raw included).

Giving Inafune money at this point needs to be treated as more embarrassing than wearing a wrestling shirt in public

Zack Ryder fans should be happier than Inafune-funders

miserable

¡HarlequinPanic!;175528137 said:
inafune is the hardest working man in the business

you don't have to work hard when there are thousands of suckers ready to buy whatever shit you're making based on a promotional artwork, not even an in-game screenshot mind you
i've seen plenty of them right here on GAF

Top Bottom