• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

miserable

image.php

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQnSSyU1Eyc

Kennel from Hell is actually genius. Pepper's memory was done justice.

"This match has some of those bowling shoe tendencies, King." - JR

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Every week I'm too lazy to turn off TNA after watching it I find that ROH TV is actually a much less entertaining show. Even the wrestling isn't that much better.

RP912

Banned
ROH needs a commentator to make the over the top no sell wrestling god tier. It feels like Kevin Kelly and Corino are trying to sell me on the product or something. Speaking of which...why ROH hates storylines :(

Every match feels like a beta to a wrestling promotion.

Menome

well they picked the best track off the latest Manson album... though that's not really saying much.

I preferred Born Villain as an album, but the newest one does have some highs. Particularly that three-in-a-row of Seven Day Binge, Mephistopheles of Los Angeles and Warship My Wreck.

Holy shit ROH signed someone who wasn't first discovered by PWG.

Too bad the name covered his nipple so that gimmick couldn't be applied here.

Holy shit ROH signed someone who wasn't first discovered by PWG.

ROH pretty much only signs people who pay money to go to their try-out camps these days. There's a few exceptions, I'm sure, but they aren't going in for the whole "indie darling" approach to recruiting quite as much as they did in the past.

RP912

Banned
I like the idea that ROH trying to get some heavy hitters instead of flippy dudes this time around. Since Eligin is over as hell in NJPW, they could try to bring that gimmick to ROH as a new beginning for dude. I would actually watch Lethal/Eligin for the title.

Triple H/Cactus is finally another good Hell in a Cell match. Cactus accidentally finding a way out of the cell is a fun HIAC moment that has nothing to do with bodily harm.

ROH pretty much only signs people who pay money to go to their try-out camps these days. There's a few exceptions, I'm sure, but they aren't going in for the whole "indie darling" approach to recruiting quite as much as they did in the past.

That's fair, judging by the most recent additions and the comments that Sinclair isn't willing to dump financial support into ROH.

Ric Flair said:
I’d be thrilled if John Cena tied my record and surpassed it. I think the world of John and he has been the flagship for the company for a long time and if John were to catch that title again and then he can surpass the record, I would be very proud of him

Boss Man the type to go on social media and boast about the bonuses he received from working overtime at anti-police brutality demonstrations.

tm24

Man, that g1 show yesterday was something else

On an unrelated note Heel, i taught 3 people Carc yesterday and the farm battles are so much more bloodthirsty than anything in WWE nowadays

Heel

On an unrelated note Heel, i taught 3 people Carc yesterday and the farm battles are so much more bloodthirsty than anything in WWE nowadays

We should try to get some games going again! It's still sitting on my iPad.

I was hoping Armello would be on PlayStation Plus next month, but that's looking less than likely.

You can't tell that to half the people here. You need Dave Meltzer to say it for it to have any validity.

The thing is he's obviously a good athlete based on what he can do in the ring, and he seems to have a long wingspan which would lead me to believe he's got frame for a good athletic look, he just needs to put the work into it. I think otherwise his ceiling is limited.

Showaddy

The thing is he's obviously a good athlete based on what he can do in the ring, and he seems to have a long wingspan which would lead me to believe he's got frame for a good athletic look, he just needs to put the work into it. I think otherwise his ceiling is limited.

I'm sure they must know that at 30 years old he is never going to get ripped, especially now he's on the road and out of the performance centre. They must have known it when they hired him as well so what exactly is the point of hiring him, fast tracking him to the main roster only to not want to push him because of his look?

Top Bottom