• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

jred2k

Review-a-Wai this week is Summer Slam '95 and it's horrible. Right now I'm watching the Smoking Gunns vs. Eli & Jacob Blu aka the Harris Brothers with the worst look if their careers.

The ending of this Botchmania illustrates the Cena - Orton conundrum quite well

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x31ios3_botchamania-284_sport

In related Botchmania news, Tazz went off on it during his last podcast with the whole "YOU NEVER TOOK A BUMP YOU CAN'T CALL IT A BOTCH/CRITICIZE" while also pulling out the classic "I don't think women should drink beer" (!!!!) on the same show. Funny that Austin and Xpac had a good laugh about Botchamania on Austin's show today hehe

He's now asked Maffew if he wants to be on the podcast

thefro

Review-a-Wai this week is Summer Slam '95 and it's horrible. Right now I'm watching the Smoking Gunns vs. Eli & Jacob Blu aka the Harris Brothers with the worst look if their careers.

Hakushi v.s. 1-2-3 kid, HBK/Ramon ladder match rematch, Horowitz wins!

I remember Bret v.s. Kane and Undertaker v.s. Godfather being pretty decent too.

dream

Its the biggest hurdle it has to getting back to mainstream attention.

I mean I had wrestlemania on and people were coming over to me telling me its fake like they were letting me in on something.

But that's the perfect illustrative example of what normal people think of wrestling fans.

Finally dipped in on life is strange episodes 2 and 3......

OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKSHITSHITSHISHIT WHERE'S ASHTON KUTCHER I NEED HIS HELP

klonere

Banned
He's now asked Maffew if he wants to be on the podcast

Jesus christ. Hope ta fuck this happens somehow, someway. Maffew should bring a Brit wrestler on with him.

Actually again linking it in with Austin's podcast, Xpac really had a some good things to say about the state of British wrestling as compared to American stuff in terms of indies he's worked.

"So Cal Val should be at top of every best non-wrestler performer list. If it wasn't for Paul Heyman, she'd be #1"

C'mon, Gabe. I can't be the only one to find her the most annoying, most tedious part of EVOLVE shows, can I?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bootaaay did you watch the Parka/Santo match I posted?
has this meme been run into the ground yet?

N0lEmoM.jpg

Nash quad jokes? About 10 years ago

"So Cal Val should be at top of every best non-wrestler performer list. If it wasn't for Paul Heyman, she'd be #1"

C'mon, Gabe. I can't be the only one to find her the most annoying, most tedious part of EVOLVE shows, can I?

She has to be that annoying because no one could possibly give a shit about Nese and Konley otherwise. She's amusing for a few minutes, but I generally tune her out after about the five minutes mark.

I'd dump Konley and Nese from the roster before I'd dump So Cal Val.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The build to Zeus/Bono has been surprisingly good.

Eventually people will have to admit Zeus is a good wrestler.

Zeus is WAY better than Fale

Top Bottom