• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Paige
Charlotte
Bailey

I'll give you a minute to marvel at its creative genius

IKCaP.gif

jmdajr

Apparently Amell has been stopping by various live events to work out in the ring, and it was all his own doing. Word is that a majority of the wrestlers are respecting him for that, and invited him to actually dress for his match in the locker room with everyone else on Sunday.

Nice having celebs that give a shit.

Him and Stewart are good choices. No doubt.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Apparently Amell has been stopping by various live events to work out in the ring, and it was all his own doing. Word is that a majority of the wrestlers are respecting him for that, and invited him to actually dress for his match in the locker room with everyone else on Sunday.

Amell's been begging WWE for years for a chance to get in the ring; and considering he likes to do as much of his own work in Arrow as possible - I'm not surprised. I think people are going to be really surprised at the tag match.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Its been over for nearly ten years.

It means that at this point asking people to not spoil it if they're freely discussing it is silly.

Yeah, but that's why he asked. WrassleGAF as a whole are good folks who wouldn't do that intentionally.

Sunny, Zach you going?

CMt3YqBWgAADGb_.jpg

Hmm I dunno if Shawnee is far. That's a good card for some indie shit.

EDIT: Actually that was 3 days ago :| Dammit!

I forgot our #ThankYouBootaaay post in honor of his avatar.

11535805_783451695100795_3758449469568564353_n.jpg

#ThankYouBootaaay for your input on the Divas Revolution.
This is a lot better than this pale imitation.

71cebc5a620bdc79fdfbb1427633e8d9.jpg

Has he gotten the week off (Monday-Friday) filming or something? He was in New Orleans over the weekend.

Here's your Summerslam finish:

Sheamus cashes in during the match while both guys are laid out
Pins Cena
Oh wait Sheamus both titles were on the line so you just cashed in on the US title
Smug Seth face
*wet fart*

The MitB stipulation is for a "title shot" right, not specifically WORLD title?

Pins Cena
Oh wait Sheamus both titles were on the line so you just cashed in on the US title
Smug Seth face
*wet fart*

World title shot actually, that's how it's always been

^ MGK can reignite his red hot feud with Owens, at this point though it'll probably involves Owen's walking out mid performance and no powerbombs.

You know, they might as well make Stardust and Cosmic King an actual tag team, I'd love for both guys to get proper singles pushes but since WWE booking has been firmly sticking the middle finger up at that idea over the last year they may as well just ham it up for my amusement.

Somehow their match with the Arrows has become my second most anticipated SS much, which I suppose says a lot about this years event.

Jamie OD

Pins Cena
Smug Seth face
*wet fart*

Sounds like the most WCW fuck finish I've ever heard.

^ MGK can reignite his red hot feud with Owens, at this point though it'll probably involves Owen's walking out mid performance and no powerbombs.

You know, they might as well make Stardust and Cosmic King an actual tag team, I'd love for both guys to get proper singles pushes but since WWE booking has been firmly sticking the middle finger up at that idea over the last year they may as well just ham it up for my amusement.

Somehow their match with the Arrows has become my second most anticipated SS much, which I suppose says a lot about this years event.

I wont care about the Amell match unless he shows up in full Arrow gimmick.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So Sunny where's our Summaslem thread? I thought Mr. Paul said it officially started last night?

We have someone doing the Summerslam thread. It's needed to collect the Jon Stewart liberals and the Arrow tumblr masturbators.

Top Bottom