• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Barrage

I regret my enthusiasm for Sara Lee, its like one of those high school movies where when the main character gets the girl of his dreams, he realizes shes boring as shit.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Don't think for a second that Dick Kicking is a sign of Taker being a heel. It's been a staple move of his since 1997. Nearly two decades of low blows, face or heel.

Barrage

Man,ZZ does have some good ideas, hesjust nowhere near physically ready to be a wrestler.

This is my favourite episode of the season so far.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Okay finished the Raw from yesterday and the dick kicking is just ridiculous. Fuckin' stop making him do that.

Also, Heyman and Lesnar should be smarter than to stand in the ring and cut a promo on a guy who has teleported into the ring and kicked your guy in the dick every time you've attempted to cut a promo on him.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
How much does the network cost, Freckle Cole?

pqi0q.gif

Tanner coming off as real whiny, but justifiably so because these dumb fucks in the WWE Universe are going to let a gator carny win this prestigious honor.

Kaiterra

Banned
lol at the tone of the questions based on who they're asking. Even straight up asking the others questions intended to bury ZZ and Sara.

Kaiterra

Banned
ZZ should've just said that there was no reason for him to show any weakness to those guys, that he knew better than that after he got burned for doing so to Mada.

Barrage

Tanner actually got it the worst.

Miz-Is it the WWE universe fault you have no charisma, or Gods

Josh, what would you say is the nicest thing youve ever done for a friend

Top Bottom