• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

jred2k

I wonder if Bryan has been holding on to his save to try and blackmail Vince with it.

"I'll save Josh from elimination if you tell your doctor to clear me."

Kaiterra

Banned
So the not-so-dynamic duo is broken up. It's weird not having them together!
apgold-carrier-dvd1.jpg

I'm calling that Bryan does not use his save at all.

Bryan was in the performance center eh? .......... Run in for the main event at SummerSlam?

probably the ic title match instead

Maybe Sara Del Rey can convince Bryan that returning to the ring is death and that training other wrestlers is a good little spot for him at this stage of his career.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why would Bryan say he's that close to death, when his doctors said it was ok?

Damn ZZ is getting destroyed here. If the fans somehow vote him in he'll be fired within 3 months.

They are right on though. ZZ is in denial. He's that guy that swears he's gonna start his diet tomorrow. If you can't get accustomed to working out and eating right in 9 weeks of an absolute perfect scenario, you're never gonna do it.

I could see ZZ being the subject of a vice article in 5 years about a reality show winner voted by the fans who the WWE despised so much they paid him to go away

Ithil

Calling her a ring rat reminded me of that one deranged segment from one of the Divas Searches where they all just started lobbing very un-PG insults at each other live on air.

Kaiterra

Banned
In and of itself: irrelevant. ZZ has personality. Who is he going to pick up? How many times can he hit the ropes?

Personality, promo, in ring work ethic. Has to all come together. What it boils down to prioritization and whether if the person can learn to develop

Okay but there's a smoragasboard of dudes out there for them to pick up who have what Tanner brings to the table and more already. If they're bringing back eliminated competitors, Tanner is not even near the top of that list.

In and of itself: irrelevant. ZZ has personality. Who is he going to pick up? How many times can he hit the ropes?

Personality, promo, in ring work ethic. Has to all come together. What it boils down to prioritization and whether the person can learn to develop

ZZ is awful and deserves to be expunged from the WWE history books, but could at least be a manager

* Dolph Ziggler and Lana come to the ring for a promo. He talks about how he missed Lana and the first thing she said to him when he came back was to "crush those bastards." They start kissing in the middle of the ring but get interrupted by the Bulgarian flag with Rusev's face dropping down over the ring. Rusev comes out and says he's going to break Ziggler like a jig-saw puzzle at SummerSlam and crush him. Ziggler says he's going to kick Rusev's teeth in and "steal Rusev's girlfriend, the real one." Ziggler's music hits to end the promo.

Dolph gonna cuck Rusev out of 2 girls

Fox318

Personality, promo, in ring work ethic. Has to all come together. What it boils down to prioritization and whether the person can learn to develop
Which is why the show should focus on indie wrestlers instead bodybuilders off the street.

Or if they are gonna do something have it like the biggest loser where you can still win even if you are voted out.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
WM 13, presented by Playstation, has a stacked card. I've heard that people don't like it besides one very important match. I also know that the WCW B show beat it in ratings and that it's generally seen as the low point for the product's future. Looks like I'll be there later this week.

Fox318

Easier to train a bodybuilder a style of in ring movement than an Indie who , according to WWE higher ups, has picked up "bad habits".

Think HHH touched on this on stone colds podcast last feb
What exactly are these bad habits?

Half of the Damn card at summerslam are indie guys.

Top Bottom