• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

I'm sure he'll get a run. He's getting a match vs Goto in the States soon and they'll have to have him back.

Yeah, doesn't look like it'll be for the title, either - so I'm guessing #BIGMIKE wins in ROH and then returns, probably at King of Pro-Wrestling in October, to challenge Goto for the Intercontinental belt.

RP912

Banned
I think my biggest issue is my addiction to carbonated drinks. My ears wiggle when I see Pepsi or some type of soda on sale. I can avoid sweets and salty snacks...but soda is my weakness.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think my biggest issue is my addiction to carbonated drinks. My ears wiggle when I see Pepsi or some type of soda on sale. I can avoid sweets and salty snacks...but soda is my weakness.

Drink diet. You'll be ok.

jmdajr

Peanut Oil is delicious. It's also quite expensive! The king of stir-fry oils.

Supposedly avocado oil is good too. Never tried though.

edit: They have studied sucralose(splenda) and have found no harm to humans. Drink diet you'll be fine. But you also need fucking water.

Aiii

So not worth it

Just make sure to go for the 0-calorie drinks, you'll be fine.

I've given myself up to diet and coke zero and the like, aspartame and sucralose are some of the most researched chems in the world so I don't have much of a health hang up, but I definitely sympathize with those that suffer from an upset stomach from it, happens to me sometimes.

Really its just crazy how much the traditional office job encourages awful diet. You get bored and want comfort food.

You get stressed and want comfort food!

You try to bring your own lunch and just eat it at 10 am.

Aiii

So not worth it
Sounds like a plan....until I realize how shitty it actually taste.

Coke Zero is the shit though...

Most of the Zero variants taste near-identical to the originals for me. Maybe I've ruined my taste buds years ago, though.

jmdajr

I bring all my snacks to work. I have fruit, nuts, protien powder, yogurt, milk, peanut butter, oats, and yes to the detraction of some ..frozen dinners. But I look for low sodium/low carb and they work. If I have left overs, I bring em too.

Water, friends. That's all you need.

Good enough for The Game, the Cerebral Assassin, the King of Kings, good enough for you.

triple_h-spit_feature.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Most of the Zero variants taste near-identical to the originals for me. Maybe I've ruined my taste buds years ago, though.

Once you've been "off" sugar, everything tastes like the real thing.

jmdajr

That's the only thing people should be drinking really.I do believe in drinking milk but some are intolerant.

But yeah you don't need juice or fucking soda. Useless. I guess unsweetened tea is ok.

Alcohol total separate category, but obviously we all know the dangers of being on the sauce.

Aiii

So not worth it

Only if you're dead inside.

I am only on this world for a short amount of time, I need the stuff I take in to taste like something.

This is also the reason I don't like regular tomatoes. Taste like nothing. Ketchup, tomato-soup, there is taste there. Regular tomato? Nothing. WHY?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I like water, but sometimes I need some flava in my ear.

jmdajr

My wife love these things and I haven't a clue to why :/ They taste horrible.

Give up surgery drinks and you'll think different. The sugar poison has you in control.

I got the wrong drink the other day and I reacted like it was fucking gasoline.

"OMG IT HAS REAL SUGAR IN IT!"

For real, I panicked.

Anth0ny

This is the most balanced approach I have seen explaining fats.

Trans Fat- Deadly and absolutely zero health benefit. Even a small percent in your diet can cause massage damage to your heart. Luckily it is mostly all in the baked section which no one here goes to. AVOID.

Sat Fat- Saturated Fat is NEUTRAL. Meaning it raises both good and bad cholesterol.If you give up saturated fat and replace it with bad carbs you will still die of a fucking heart attack. So eat some but don't ignore...

Poly/Mono fats- These are the ONLY fats that will raise your good cholesterol and drop the bad kind along with not being a fat ass and exercising. If you want good cholesterol you have to have intake of this.
Eat them!

I think the only thing in my diet that has trans fat is certain cheeses

I should stop eating them altogether

but it's some good ass cheese

jmdajr

When you drink water 99% of the time, having the occasional Coke or whatever is like having dessert. It's nice.

Problem is it skyrockets your blood sugar. I prefer some type of ice cream with some fruit. At least you get some fat and fiber to go along with the poison.

jmdajr

That bullshit is sneaky. Even stuff labeled 0 trans fat has it. Have to look in the ingredients.
Partially Hydrogenated Oils.

jmdajr

I'm not all for the.."well, I'm gonna die, so I might as well eat whatever I want"

Being Fat sucks. It doesn't feel good, you feel slow, feel tired, immobile. It's no way to live.
That's not living.

Vylash

haven't trans fats been mostly phased out? i don't think i've seen anything with trans fats in it since that big uproar a few years ago

jmdajr

haven't trans fats been mostly phased out? i don't think i've seen anything with trans fats in it since that big uproar a few years ago

Mostly yes, but it hasn't been outright banned. Manufacturers can list 0 trans fat if it's less than 1gm per serving. So if it's 0.5 grams per serving, and there are 20 servings...it's still death.

Guzim

Since going to the gym, I've lost more than 7 pounds. I'm starting to eat better, and I stopped drinking soda and alcohol.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Alcohol and chips are my biggest problems.

I generally avoid them on the weekend, but then I'll end up drinking a lot on the weekend, and then plowing through a bag of chips the day after.

I've been active on MFP for the past 2 months, and I've managed to lose weight by watching my intake but it's still hard when I feel hungry at times.

I've switched to no-sugar drinks.

Once I looked at a 0,33L can of Cherry Coke and it said it had 42% of the daily recommended daily amount of sugar in it. I mean, really?

Cherry Coke Zero exists. The corner store near my work has it bottled. I previously thought you could only get a combo like that from those freestlye machines.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I like fried things too much to be healthy.

You should visit some spots in America during Fair season. When state fairs are in effect, you can try everything fried. Snickers, burgers, everything on the planet. Even shit that doesn't make sense.

Come n get it, yall
SZTrcJn.jpg

Zach

Problem is it skyrockets your blood sugar. I prefer some type of ice cream with some fruit. At least you get some fat and fiber to go along with the poison.

I'd say I eat both ice cream and fruit more than I have a soda pop. Mmmm... Braum's... Mmmm... ambrosia apples...

You should visit some spots in America during Fair season. When state fairs are in effect, you can try everything fried. Snickers, burgers, everything on the planet. Even shit that doesn't make sense.

Come n get it, yall
SZTrcJn.jpg

I work right in the middle of Mayfest and have fried pickle spears every year. Amazing.

Top Bottom