• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

You should visit some spots in America during Fair season. When state fairs are in effect, you can try everything fried. Snickers, burgers, everything on the planet. Even shit that doesn't make sense.

Come n get it, yall

Wow, you guys have taken the deep-fried chocolate bar (which is a staple of all truly great fish & chip shops!) and taken it to an insane level. Deepfried cheesecake...I can feel the heart attack already and, dammit, I don't care!

Wow, you guys have taken the deep-fried chocolate bar (which is a staple of all truly great fish & chip shops!) and taken it to an insane level. Deepfried cheesecake...I can feel the heart attack already and, dammit, I don't care!

deep friend oreos, deep fried twinkies. delicious.

You should visit some spots in America during Fair season. When state fairs are in effect, you can try everything fried. Snickers, burgers, everything on the planet. Even shit that doesn't make sense.

Come n get it, yall
SZTrcJn.jpg

Fried green tomatoes are delicious. Chocolate dipped twinkies sound good too.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I'm tellin ya, fair food is a whole new level of crazy these days.

eLmd4rR.jpg

7BQs34b.jpg

5SOC8wo.jpg

New Frontiers of Fatness

I like that on Eva's list of moves to practice she had "Suzuki sleeper". Wonder if that's Suzuki's bad-ass transition into a sleeper, or Saka Otoshi itself;

aFoLMFR.gif

Saka Otoshi is one of my favorite transition moves. I would love to see Suzuki in Evolve facing Biff, Thatcher and Sabre. Is their deal with DG over?

Fox318

My favorite thing to tell brits is that they need to try some biscuits with gravy.

The look of disgust and confusion never gets old.

imBask

Banned
Pie & mash looks gross, tastes amazing. Serious. C'mon, what's to hate? Buttery mashed potato, piping hot steak & ale pie and parsley sauce. Lovely.

THAT'S PIE? I seriously had no idea what the hell it was, kinda looked like a Pizza Pockets

wait do you guys have Pizza Pockets down there?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
British cuisine...smh
pies are meant to be sweet, not meaty

Nobody should be anti-GMO

Yeah, this is something a lot of leftist/liberals get wrong. GMO is just a technology, it is neither good or bad, it just depends on how ethical the companies that make the genetically modified seeds are. If it used right it can help the environment by creating seeds that are more beneficial to the soil; if it is only used as a tool to maximize profits then it can create some really long terms problems like the ones some places are already experimenting.

Raw64life

I think my biggest issue is my addiction to carbonated drinks. My ears wiggle when I see Pepsi or some type of soda on sale. I can avoid sweets and salty snacks...but soda is my weakness.

I quit soda a few years ago and replaced my hankering for carbonated drinks with this.

34756b.jpg

I'm addicted to it.

Top Bottom