• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

CMxGFx-UsAIAs9g.jpg

Bizazedo

Finally watched this week's NXT from Wednesday at a buddy;s.. So, so tired of jobber matches. The weekly shows are no longer something worth paying the Network for.

jred2k

Finally watched this week's NXT from Wednesday at a buddy;s.. So, so tired of jobber matches. The weekly shows are no longer something worth paying the Network for.

They haven't been for a while. With the injuries and the call up the talent pool has just been too shallow.

jred2k

Alien_Facehugger_h1.jpg

Has prowrestlingtees done an "I'm a Hugger" shirt with one of these yet? Seems like they would jump at the chance to infringe on two copyrights.

Vylash

okay fuck it i love this neville/amell/stardust/barrett feud

THE COSMIC KING and THE PRINCE OF DARK MATTER, suuuuuuuuch a comic book story and i'm totally in

THE COSMIC KING and THE PRINCE OF DARK MATTER, suuuuuuuuch a comic book story and i'm totally in

Yep. Stardust was stale and as soon as the Cosmic King was revealed in the corny 80s style promo, I was sold.

Thorakai

friend cure how can you like something when the people involved are clearly midcarders for life

don't be silly

Seeing Balor's full demon entrance in a real arena in front of 13,000 people will be so awesome. NXT show will be great if for nothing else than the atmosphere of the whole thing.

DMczaf

When WWE superstar — and former UFC heavyweight champion — Brock Lesnar was asked what he thought about his former boss’ comments on ESPN’s “SportsCenter” Tuesday, he had an straightforward answer.

“Of course, Dana, it’s fake, all right? Everybody knows that,” Lesnar said on ESPN. “But it’s still the same."

“You’re promoting the same thing we’re promoting. Dana White is promoting fights, we’re promoting fights. It just so happens we get a little more longevity out of our fight and out of our fighters because of the circumstances. It’s a staged arena. Everyone knows that.”

Lesnar did point out that WWE CEO Vince McMahon was the better businessman when it came to selling his product.

“The business model is the same. It’s identical,” Lesnar said. “And I think Vince McMahon is better at it than Dana, and that might rub Dana the wrong way.”

was....was brock shootin?

I'm super excited to see what Amell can do on Sunday. It's well known that there are people who don't necessarily want him there (namely Triple H), so I hope he blows everyone away. Maybe he can parlay this into more appearances if he does well enough.

I'm super excited to see what Amell can do on Sunday. It's well known that there are people who don't necessarily want him there (namely Triple H), so I hope he blows everyone away. Maybe he can parlay this into more appearances if he does well enough.
Yep. You could just see it in his eyes during that backstage segment that he didn't want him there. Excellent. That sold subs right there.

Aiii

So not worth it
You guys are being sarcastic about Triple H not wanting this guy at SS, right? Is it still real to you, dammit?

Top Bottom