• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Because FF12 is shit aimed at shitty MMO-loving shit ass western RPG gamers.

I'm in the middle of a replay now, it's only the second time I've ever played -- first being on launch. It's been long enough to where I don't remember most of the game. I'm not liking anything I come across.

Thank god for turbo button.

Just keep in mind it didn't have one originally...whuff.

I really liked the idea that you could program the party to fight for you. And the music was purty dope.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Can we stfu about vidya for just a damn second?

I'm so pumped for this weekend. Feels like a mania weekend.

I am too. Takeover and Summerslam on consecutive days. It's getting good hype. Everyone should be at their best, except the storylines.

imBask

Banned
¡HarlequinPanic!;176115618 said:
I feel like we're going in circles.

like, okay I like wrestling, I know what to expect and I can cope with a lot of hot garbage because that's what wrestling is most of the time (as Max Landis said "a lot of wrestling sucks, but when it's good, it's fucking great")... But honestly, RAW has been UNWATCHABLE since Elimination Chamber, maybe even before that... I have no interest in any of the storylines

• I like Rollins but I don't give a damn about his feud with Cena, it's OKAY but that's about it, the storyline doesn't make me want to endure the 3h show every week
  • I like both Lesnar but I couldn't care less about him and Taker going against eachother again
  • I like both Owens and Cesaro and him partially hyped for that match but it's just a meaningless match, the feud is non-existant and shoehorned
  • Wyatts and Shield2.0, fine, but not that exciting

now that we've talked about the "good" matches, let's talk about the rest

• Sheamus vs Orton, disgusting
  • Big Show vs Ryback vs Miz, probably the 3 people I hate the most in the company are going at it, good pissbreak
  • Divas Botchamania Extravaganza filled with people I don't care about
  • Tag-Team Shenanigan, New Day is fine, everyone else sucks and who cares
  • Neville and some guy vs The king of injuries and a Lunatic Fringe, zzzzzzzzz
  • Ziggler vs Rusev : I can't believe that damn feud is still going on holy shit kill me now

four
fucking
hours

well do ya got any wrassle buddies to watch with?

awfully long shows are only digestable with some good pizza, brewskis...and *~Friends~*

StephBischoffTV.gif

Bowser

Cesaro said:
But speaking to foxsports.com.au on Friday morning, Cesaro is anything but basic.

“I always bring a post-workout protein shake with me and some cereal for the mornings,” Cesaro said of his diet.

“There’s a place called Chipotle in the US, it’s Mexican food where everything is made to order; you can get some rice black beans and meat.

“That’s what I eat three times a day.”

http://www.foxsports.com.au/what-th...elling-the-world/story-fnn4peyo-1227493642813

oz6gYAI.gif

imBask

Banned
¡HarlequinPanic!;176117094 said:
well do ya got any wrassle buddies to watch with?

awfully long shows are only digestable with some good pizza, brewskis...and *~Friends~*

I usually watch RAW on mumble with a bunch of friends, but an hour in everyone is asleep/doing something else because it's FUCKING TERRIBLE and there's an ad every 6 seconds nowadays

Snake Eater, Twin Snakes, and Ghost Babel are the best Metal Gear Solid games. I've played each of them dozens of times and they're the best. I've played MGS2 and MGS4 like twice each and eh...

Ac!d 1 & 2 are also great, but Konami makes it impossible to play those now.

jmdajr

The Indian Express recently published a feature profiling former WWE star The Great Khali, and his wrestling school in India.

It was revealed in the piece that Khali was making “a little under a million dollars a year” with his last three-year contract with WWE.

Zach

Snake Eater, Twin Snakes, and Ghost Babel are the best Metal Gear Solid games. I've played each of them dozens of times and they're the best. I've played MGS2 and MGS4 like twice each and eh...

Ac!d 1 & 2 are also great, but Konami makes it impossible to play those now.

I'm glad to see someone appreciate The Twin Snakes. It's my preferred MGS1 for replaying now, even though I suggest people play dat OG MGS1 as a first experience. I never played Ghost Babel and I never will. Pfft, handhelds...
*bought a PSP just to play Peace Walker* >_>

Why don't you guys like to nerd out on MGS2's postmodernism? Or are you dismissive jerks too cool for that? >:D

Stardust going all out

Oooh. That looks fun.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
WelldocumentedUnfoldedJaguar.gif

Indie Fridays.

Also I love 1, Twin Snakes, Ghost Babel, Snake Eater. I don't like 2 and I HATE 4. 4 is one of the most disappointing games I have ever played in my life. Raiden looks dumb in 4 and Revengenance too.

The Indian Express recently published a feature profiling former WWE star The Great Khali, and his wrestling school in India.

It was revealed in the piece that Khali was making “a little under a million dollars a year” with his last three-year contract with WWE.

Khali. Wrestling school. Teaching wrestling.

Menome

Smh now Peace Walker is trash...too early for this shit :(

I blame it on Friday, people are losing their minds. MGS 2 is obviously the worst game out of the series.

I paid money to go on a podcast to tell the world how crap MGS2 is as a game (Don't mind the story or Raiden, it's everything else from the moment you set foot on Big Shell).

painey

sooo... Money in the Bank winner Sheamus doesn't have a match at Summerslam, and the Cena/Rollins match has one man supposedly walking out with two titles..

Top Bottom