• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So they're up this week? Well maybe next week, YOU won't be around!

KMGJBnt.gif

Fox318

OSW Review has the Simulcast RAW up, aka the go home show to Wrestlemania X-7
Crazy when you look back how little wrestling was on the show.

Looking back their philosophy was trying to pack as much as they could in vs stretching what they have out like today.

I mean we have 3 hours and most of it is recapping what happened on the same night.

Ithil

It's more 1999 Undertaker that fell apart in the ring, thanks to injuries. Post neck injury Austin has to brawl more than wrestle, but that can still lead to fun ones. I remember Austin vs Dude Love at Over The Edge 1998 being super fun as a wild brawl.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Didn't Taker get a concussion about three minutes into the Highway to Hell match? It's actually a fantastic match if you take that into consideration!

LOL at Bryan going rogue and saying him vs. Angle could happen because WWE won't clear him. How salty do you think he is that the opponent he wants the most is facing a broken 50 year old man in their fifth match against each other.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I didn't like the Network belt when introduced but it has really grown on me. The Winged Eagle Belt is the greatest of them all though.

ROH/New Japan announcement just made, ROH Fantasticamania next February in Japan, and New Japan guys are coming to ROH more often next year, including in May and at the next Anniversary show

Bert409

Was sick today and spent a couple hours catching up on Raw and Smackdown on the WWE Youtube channel. This shit's actually not that bad when you have the option of condensing everything down to what actually want to see. Why don't more people do this? Why waste 3 or 5 hours a week?

Foffy

Banned
ROH/New Japan announcement just made, ROH Fantasticamania next February in Japan, and New Japan guys are coming to ROH more often next year, including in May and at the next Anniversary show

I don't follow ROH, but do they have many luchador-esque wrestlers? I always thought the Fantasticamania shows were focused more on that style.

Top Bottom