• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

jmdajr

You can always just like, walk away from the game. I don't think you needed to finish it, heh

It's tough when you pay money for stuff and then feel obligated to finish it. I have a huge back catalog going back to dreamcast but I ain't going back.

Now I just buy a couple of games a year and that's it. No more money wasting.

#ShootFriday I never cared for the Big Gold. Always thought it looked tacky.

tumblr_nbgsntEtsZ1sspzn6o1_500.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Not everyone's a winner, I guess...NWA TV Title is A+ though

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Big Gold is only good on people with strong upper bodies. Looks bad on wimps. Perfect belt.

How about this beauty of duct tape
100709_04.jpg

Sephzilla

Big Gold Belt makes bigger guys look smaller than they actually are. Winged Eagle belt is the right size because it doesn't make smaller guys look pitiful and it makes large guys look fucking massive. It's the perfect belt.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
There's almost literally nothing worse than the GIANT CLASS RING they use right now

I think what I disliked the most about them, was the fact that they were still around after someone else won them. It's like someone running around with Austin's smoking skull instead of reverting it back. It just made no sense and looked awful on most of the roster.

64af071f5b17abd637741d9657974068.jpg

The attitude era winged eagle was the best one - I don't understand why they don't use the winged eagle as the foundation for each iteration of the belt. The current one (and the fucking monstrosity that preceded it) is awful.

DSCN1509.jpg

klonere

Banned
The new belt is just a branding excercise though. In any media it appears in whether it is a an actual WWE worker holding it or one of the athletes that they like to send them out to, it's pretty easy brand establishment/recognition to near any audience. Big Gold and the Winged Eagle could be confused as belts for anything else, hell I'm sure a lot of people might then they are MMA belts nowadays.

I kinda like the current belt (much better with the current logo than the old scratch one) and am so so so glad I never had to watch the spinner belt which is probably the most disgusting shit I've ever seen.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cena granted his 500th Make A Wish. A true champion.

Ithil

That stupid spinner belt was their World title belt for 8 years. Longer than the Attitude era belt, and the Undisputed belt combined. I don't know how that even happens.

Is Austin/Undertaker at SummerSlam not well regarded? I'm enjoying it. I like how Austin bumps and Taker just did a leg drop form the top rope into the announce table.

Top Bottom