• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Doberu

Cena wins, Fella cashes in at Summerslam and wins.
On Raw Cena gets his revenge and defeats Sheamus to become a 17 time champion.
All for Vince his birthday party.

Meanwhile Brock destroys Flair with a few F5's, while Charlotte watches with a sick smile.
After that they shake hands with Vince.

During the recap of the Cena "never give up" promo the New Day goes over Owens and Cesaro.

So is that enough to become a WWE writer?
I would have included the tag team "The Hype Bros", but even that would be too much for Kevin Dunn. Lets see how much of this becomes reality ^^
This could almost happen.

Inspire Pro internet banners from BattleWars 2 (which is Inspire's show with Chikara) are coming out. Here's what's been announced so far. Would expect maybe 2-3 more unannounced matches. Probably won't know what those are until the official event poster comes out:

7WoLjtz.jpg

This was arguably the hottest indy show in Texas last year, and front row for this one was sold out the day the date was announced, with no idea what the matches would be, so it's going to be another big show for anyone into indy wrestling in the Central Texas area.

Boots should be excited for the Franco d'Angelo match... Keith Lee vs. Franco d'Angelo is hoss-er-iffic.

Yep, always cool to see Orange Cassidy as well. Also, I'm betting Palmer vs Chucky T will be pretty great. Hope Angelus doesn't murder Delilah Doom.

Four way tag title match (PTP/New Day/Lucha/Matadors) currently scheduled for the preshow

Title matches should be on the main show <_>

Summerslam95.jpg

Summerslam looking good

20 years of Kane! Here's to 20 more! Can't wait to see him out there again at Summerslam, do you think he's appearing once or twice?

Honestly only 2 of those teams should even be on the show.

Matadors have no business being on tv.

Should be New Day vs PTP for the belt. They deserve the time, all involved are doing an excellent job at the moment.

Lucha Dragons should squash the fuck out of Matadors on the preshow. That would be my preference for tag matches this PPV.

Cesaro: "Make Roman look cool, make Roman look cool, make Roman look cool"
Roman: "Big Daddy Cool, Big Daddy Cool, Big Daddy cool, nailed it"
Ambrose: "I am the unhinged, I am the unstable, I will wrestle a pencil if I have to"
Orton: "I hope they still make that fabric softener I like in Brooklyn"

Cena wins, Fella cashes in at Summerslam and wins.
On Raw Cena gets his revenge and defeats Sheamus to become a 17 time champion.
All for Vince his birthday party.
cenagifo1uin.gif

Oh shit, that sounds plausible. I hope they do a limited print run of 16x champ tshirts

klonere

Banned
kwoB2xR.gif

New Day are going to be the most insanely over babyfaces when they turn. They were getting some AAAYYYY WE WANT SOME NEW DAY at Smackdown. Smackdown

kwoB2xR.gif

New Day are going to be the most insanely over babyfaces when they turn. They were getting some AAAYYYY WE WANT SOME NEW DAY at Smackdown. Smackdown

Them being Rocky Maivia'd the fuck out in WrestleMania was the best thing to happen to them, really. Turned a stale team of talented individuals into something entertaining.

Fox318

Them being Rocky Maivia'd the fuck out in WrestleMania was the best thing to happen to them, really. Turned a stale team of talented individuals into something entertaining.
It was phildelphia that really started it and they took it personal as Fuck.

Big E came down mouthing Fuck you Philly in the rumble.

Also fucking horrible booking and possibly the worst babyface gimmick ever.

From the arrow Reddit:

I'm excited for this match as a fan of wrestling and of the show Arrow.

But I'm more excited and hopeful that Stephen will put forth a good match because. This match is more than a celebrity stunt, more than a fundraiser for charity. It's a son's tribute to his father.

Earlier this Summer we lost legendary wrestler The American Dream Dusty Rhodes
The father of Cody Rhodes, the man you may know as Stardust.

There was some controversy over the fans feeling the wwe and Cody "didn't do enough" to tribute Dusty's passing because Cody didn't drop the stardust Character. Even though Stardust is a tribute in and of itself. (Stardust was a name Dusty used for a short time when he teamed with "superstar" Billy Graham)

But recently Cody posted on his wife's blog
that we were mistaken. This match is his tribute. Cody relates a story about having to take his father's phone to notify people of his passing and finding that the lock screen is a screen shot of Stardust and Stephen in a heated stared down. That it cemented in Cody's mind that he needs to do this for his father, who was so proud of him.

I know he's never wrestled but I hope that the fanboy in him drives Stephen Amell to put on the best possible match he can because Dusty deserves it.

http://www.beingbrandirunnels.com/?p=120

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Dream, you ought to look up the on-air explanation for Art Barr's death. Knowing you, it'll make your day when you look at that then look at what the actual reason was.

Top Bottom