• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
CNBRhYAWwAADYU3.jpg
Fan greets fan in apparent booth trespassing.

Iceman829

Just got to shake shack. Time to fill up before NXT. This trip only reminded me how much I hate NJ transit. Who else is coming tonight?

There's an ad in the train car I'm in for Organic Valley's Organic Fuel: Pro Wrestler Tested, Tree Hugger Approved. Daniel Bryan's agent is screwing up if he's not trying to get Bryan as the face of that product.

DM with the stealth edit to change #MissPunk to #MissYouPunk.

Punk was,motivated as fuck and only got lifetime supply of Z-paks for it.

He is the reason Bryan main evented mania.

Imagine Punk vs Balor, owens or ambrose

It'd be nice if when Bryan is inevitably released from his contract Punk and him go the way of Hulk's Hulkamania Tour and do their own shows together.

Ryback was really protected in that Nexus vs. WWE SummerSlam main event. Took a chair shot, a code breaker, and a spear to finish him. Even back then WWE loved The Big Guy.

daevv

Any SummerSlam pool people here? Just typing up a list to hand out tomorrow night to guests for making their picks but other then the logo on top it's gonna be lame. Any good ones floating around or suggestions? Like to keep it to 1 page.

jred2k

Any SummerSlam pool people here? Just typing up a list to hand out tomorrow night to guests for making their picks but other then the logo on top it's gonna be lame. Any good ones floating around or suggestions? Like to keep it to 1 page.

You should do a bingo card with lines from the announcers. "Vintage Orton" can be our center square.

That Brock vs. Punk match was fucking awesome. Brock as God King is the best use of him, but fuck, I also love that he'll bump like a mad man for a guy half his size and make him look like a million bucks.

Was a well-booked feud, too. Punk as the lifelong, self-made, but unathletic and weaker one, Brock as the hyper-athletic freak of nature with fighting cred outside the WWE but with too much arrogance and not enough discipline.

Top Bottom