• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

CNBRhYAWwAADYU3.jpg
New recruit
ZZ
?

- The new episode of Culture Shock with Corey Graves premieres on the WWE Network this Wednesday at 4pm and features Graves attending a My Little Pony fan convention in Baltimore. The description reads like this:

"Corey Graves heads to Baltimore, Maryland to experience BronyCon, the fan convention dedicated to all things 'My Little Pony.'"

Aiii

So not worth it
No you are not the only one you dumb fuck. You are not unique. You are not special. Fuck you.

"Am I the only one" threads should be a bannable offense, the answer is never yes.

Menome

No you are not the only one you dumb fuck. You are not unique. You are not special. Fuck you.

"Am I the only one" threads should be a bannable offense, the answer is never yes.

"Am I the only poster named Menome who's making a post entitled "Am I the only poster named Menome who's making a post entitled?"

Speaking of Punk, I'm watching his TLC with Hardy right now and it's proving to be one of the funner SS main events, but neither of them feel like they should be in the main event of the second biggest show of the year.

Top Bottom