• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

styl3s

I'd rather see Sheamus vs. Brock than this rematch with Taker. It'd make a good Battleground or Night of Champions main event.

The Cena-hate propaganda has gone too far attributing kick outs to where there was none.

llqDNxY.gif

Kane/Bryan is the Brock/Punk of our time.

fix your link
Good god almighty bryan almost killed kane there.

Why would you WANT to win the developmental title..? You're on the main roster, keep the fuck away from what's supposed to be beneath you now. Makes no senseeeee

styl3s

guys what if full sail university makes a run-in tonight
What if Kevin Nash makes a run and powerbombs Balor and after match he's like "The club sends it's regards" and reveals a Bullet Club shirt, gives Owens a Bullet Club shirt and WWE does a cross promotion with the actual Bullet Club leading up to NXT vs Bullet Club.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wrestling fans chanting about themselves is what happens when you let 'We Are Awesome' go unnoticed for years. It's what happens when the ECW crowd is considered a 'good crowd' and what all 'smart' crowds have grown into.

Everyone is a mark for themselves. Everyone is Frank The Clown.
Really? are we that petty that we can't even give the man who made the nwo what it was credit? The man who really ran the nwo? Vincent?
vincent-nwo-450x300.jpg

Stevie Ray ran the NWO brother

styl3s

Wrestling fans chanting about themselves is what happens when you let 'We Are Awesome' go unnoticed for years. It's what happens when the ECW crowd is considered a 'good crowd' and what all 'smart' crowds have grown into.

Everyone is a mark for themselves. Everyone is Frank The Clown.

Stevie Ray ran the NWO brother
The only thing Stevie Ray ran was to the store to get toilet paper for the real nwo players like Norton, Adams and wallstreet

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
AJPW: Atsushi Aoki vs Keisuke Ishii @ Excite Series 2015 • Junior League semi-finals
AJPW: Atsushi Aoki vs Kotaro Suzuki @ Junior League Finals
AJPW: Atsushi Aoki vs SUWAMA @ AJPW TV
AJPW: Go Shiozaki vs Joe Doering(c) @ New Years Wars 2015
AJPW: Go Shiozaki(c) vs Zeus @ Excite Series 2015
AJPW: Go Shiozaki(c) vs Kento Miyahara @ Dream Power Series 2015
BJW: Shuji Ishikawa (c) vs. Yuji Okabayashi @ Samurai TV weekly
DDT: HARASHIMA, Konosuke Takeshita & Tetsuya Endo Vs Kota Ibushi, Daisuke Sekimoto & Yuji Okabayashi @ Sweet Dreams 2015
KANA Pro: Ryuji Ito & Ayako Hamada vs. Jun Kasai & Arisa Nakajima @ KANA Pro Mania
KANA Pro: Hikaru Shida vs Arisa Nakajima @ KANA PRO Mania: Reach
NJPW: Kota Ibushi vs Shinsuke Nakamura(c) @ Wrestle Kingdom 9
NJPW: Kazushi Sakuraba vs Minoru Suzuki @ Wrestle Kingdom 9
NJPW: AJ Styles vs Tetsuya Naito @ Wrestle Kingdom 9 both have had better previously, but I'd feel weird not including who I think are the two best wrestlers in the world right now in this list. Styles/Ibushi could be a MOTY, certainly.
NJPW: Tetsuya Naito vs Kota Ibushi @ New Japan Cup
NOAH: Katsuhiko Nakajima Vs. Zack Sabre Jr. @ First Navigation 2015
NOAH: Kenou vs. Naomichi Marufuji @ Cho Kibou-Gun Produce
STARDOM: Kairi Hojo vs Io Shirai @ World of STARDOM
ZERO-1: “Dangan Yankees” Masato Tanaka & Takashi Sugiura (c) vs. Kohei Sato & Daisuke Sekimoto @ Samurai TV weekly
ZERO-1: Dangan Yankees (Masato Tanaka & Takashi Sugiura) vs. Dangan Yankees (Fujita Hayato & Ikuto Hidaka) @ Samurai TV weekly
ZERO-1 : Yoshihiro Takayama, Daisuke Sekimoto, Takashi Sugiura, Ryoji Sai & Akebono vs. Masato Tanaka, Hideki Suzuki, Kohei Sato, Yusaku Obata & Shinjiro Otani @ Samurai TV weekly
WRESTLE-1: Shinjiro Otani vs Masakatsu Funaki
Yoji Anjo Produce: Ryuki Ueyama vs. Daisuke Nakamura @ Yoji Anjo Retirement Show

I haven't been keeping this too up to date, but I figure I'd repost this from March.
Some new additions

dream

The fans chanted "Full Sail Sucks" to the tune of "New Day Rocks" during a rest hold.

that makes me so happy, Data West. I hope the Full Sail Fucknuts are watching and getting nervous, because they're about to lose the only thing that gives their lives meaning.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
that makes me so happy, Data West. I hope the Full Sail Fucknuts are watching and getting nervous, because they're about to lose the only thing that gives their lives meaning.

I wonder how much attendance of Full Sail is going to drop from the Frank The Clown/Trust Fund kids who don't get to say they liked Baron Corbin before it was cool anymore

I want a womens match half as good as that on a main WWE show and the fact it wont happen until Vince is off the road bums me out. That might not be for another 10 years

klonere

Banned
Nothing on Summerslam is going to get anywhere near Bayley Sasha.

I look forward to Kane interfering in the main event tomorrow,

Top Bottom