• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Why is a Brock win at WrestleMania odd?

Uh, yes? The rubber match is and always was going to Brock. Brock is legit retiring Taker
unless the rubber match takes place before Mania and they do Stang vs Taker at Mania 32

It's just weird that they are going to build to Undertaker's last match on a gigantic stage in his home state, and then send him out on his back. Not good or bad. Just weird.

Backstage POWAHS!

This was posted earlier, and I still don't buy it. The NXT women have dominated in every way but taking the title. And this is the same WrestleZone that reported "exclusive info" about how Kevin Owens was winning the U.S. title at Battleground.

jred2k

Hurry up jred2k, I want to change my av.

H6PJbU0.png

Tacos, you might want to give the argument with Bronson a rest. He's not going to respond because he doesn't have a response that's not just him repeating what he already said. I agree with you, but there's no point in continuing the argument.

Tacos, you might want to give the argument with Bronson a rest. He's not going to respond because he doesn't have a response that's not just him repeating what he already said. I agree with you, but there's no point in continuing the argument.

Lol what the fuck
Take your subtweet shit somewhere else. We've all got better things to do than get into it over the semantics of NXT or mask protocol

Ugh. Alright. How long?

Forever.

Lol what the fuck
Take your subtweet shit somewhere else. We've all got better things to do than get into it over the semantics of NXT or mask protocol

What the hell are you on about? I'm telling him to stop arguing with you, because all the arguments in this place are circular. It's not a you thing. You just happen to be the subject at hand. Would you rather I do the opposite and tell him to continue?

Our Vince is much like the real Vince in that he wouldn't do something to another person that he wouldn't have done to himself. What a trooper.

So he's like Jake Gyllenhaal in Nightcrawler?

Because, uh..

What the hell are you on about? I'm telling him to stop arguing with you, because all the arguments in this place are circular. It's not a you thing. You just happen to. Be the subject at hand. Would you rather I do the opposite and tell him to continue?

Sec guys I'm just gonna be super passive aggressive and then be surprised when someone isn't down for that

Get that weak shit off my track

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Our Vince is much like the real Vince in that he wouldn't do something to another person that he wouldn't have done to himself. What a trooper.

Never forget the lengths he went to for the Kiss My Ass Club.

Sure, you thought it was pretty terrible when he had people kissing his ass, but...

"I'll get the BIGGEST ASS OF ALL, RIKISHI"

I'm curious as to why you didn't respond to my logical post. Liger wrestled for years without a mask. It is known and easy to find pictures of him without it. He won titles without his mask.

jushin_liger_02.jpg

Fuji%20Yamada.JPG

This happened. It counts. Wrestlers are people and are just actors. Wrestling fans shouldn't get to dictate their personal interactions with friends on social media. That's ridiculous and gross. He obviously was happy to take that picture. Should he be forced to wear his mask even backstage so as to not make wrestling fans upset? It's so silly. Friends sharing a moment is turned into "X is a dick" type behavior.

Yet on the same day, Stephen Amell competes as himself and no one bats an eye that he's killing the Green Arrow character.

why don't you ask data this question

All these new people and my hand has not been shook

pretty sure they are just alts of banned posters

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
NoRéN;176344025 said:
Dudes and Dudettes, I enjoyed Summerslam.

Also, what did I miss in here?

I did too. It had highs and lows. But it was worth watching.

Also, please be courteous to new people. We have some overflow with the Arrow folks who were introduced to wrasslin and might just be into it. Be good neighbors and greet em appropriately.

Now that the Undertaker is dick kicking and breaking up his mystique, do you think he will finally bite the bullet and make a twitter account? Mainly I just want to know how much Mark RTing something would hurt CM Punk.

NoRéN;176344025 said:

Summerslam was good, lots of hype, which I rarely get. Felt good!

I have no idea what you missed in here. This has been a really goddamn dumb day for WrassleGAF

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bronson, you keep track of Arrow. Has Amell and Arrow been seen in the same room together? Because I don't believe that they're one and the same.

lol what are you joking about? Did someone uh...did someone actually take issue with the actor's name being his character in the show?

NoRéN;176344025 said:

Super Slam was a good show! Didn't feel like 4 hours at all, honestly. I was dreading it, but they paced the show really well. I've sat through 3 hour PPVs that have felt like death. An absolute eternity.

The "meh" matches were a good break between New Day, Sina/Rolling and Brock/Taker. Jon was a good guest and Amell was pretty damn good as far as celeb performers go. Good show, especially having to follow NXT the other night.

These are the matches currently slated for that MSG house show that'll be on the Network. I would imagine, and hope desperately, that these will change.

Seth Rollins vs. John Cena
Randy Orton vs. Sheamus
Dolph Ziggler vs. Rusev
Kevin Owens vs. Cesaro

If someone is gonna take the Woods and Kofi avatars Jred put together. We should get someone to put New. Day. Rocks one word on each avatar, so that way it'll look cool as hell if we manage to post in a row

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If someone is gonna take the Woods and Kofi avatars Jred put together. We should get someone to put New. Day. Rocks one word on each avatar, so that way it'll look cool as hell if we manage to post in a row

I would love one but ALAS

NoRéN

I did too. It had highs and lows. But it was worth watching.

Also, please be courteous to new people. We have some overflow with the Arrow folks who were introduced to wrasslin and might just be into it. Be good neighbors and greet em appropriately.

Summerslam was good, lots of hype, which I rarely get. Felt good!

I have no idea what you missed in here. This has been a really goddamn dumb day for WrassleGAF

I saw some random back and forth and figured stuff went down as it does sometimes.

SS was good. Some lulls here and there but the highs were good.

-The sooner the Bellas are gone the better and happy to see Becky get the pin.
-Did not see the Cena match ending the way it did. It's always good to be surprised.
-Not happy the KO got the win over Cesaro(because cesaro is my fave!!!) but I am looking forward to more matched between them.
-Reigns and Ambrose teamwork stuff was good!
-Undertaker resorting to nutbusting is good! When THE UNDERTAKER needs to resort to low blows against an opponent, you know that opponent is legit as fuck!!!

Top Bottom