• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can't wait til Undertaker debuts his new finisher at WM32
tumblr_nmmyhoG4bW1snhdpvo2_r2_400.gif

NoRéN;176344619 said:
I saw some random back and forth and figured stuff went down as it does sometimes.

SS was good. Some lulls here and there but the highs were good.

-The sooner the Bellas are gone the better and happy to see Becky get the pin.
-Did not see the Cena match ending the way it did. It's always good to be surprised.
-Not happy the KO got the win over Cesaro(because cesaro is my fave!!!) but I am looking forward to more matched between them.
-Reigns and Ambrose teamwork stuff was good!
-Undertaker resorting to nutbusting is good! When THE UNDERTAKER needs to resort to low blows against an opponent, you know that opponent is legit as fuck!!!

It's funny. On a show with dives in I believe every match but the main event, the Bellas had the best ones of the night.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
White gear is the best, it is known.

2fPVDTP.jpg

White is for cerified greats.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
La Parka with the black skeleton/white outside is top tier.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
La Parka with the black skeleton/white outside is top tier.

My all time favorites are

Yellow/Red LA Park from his recent Rush match
Lucha-boom-2706.jpg

'Weird Wallpaper Pattern LA Park'
images

park.jpg

'Famicom' Park
l.a.-park--300x350.jpg

His previously mentioned all white attire from the feud with Santo because it just looks so gross which makes it perfect.

I thought about doing a fave five masks in here since they're the hot topic as of late, but I could't decide on just 5.

the end kind of fizzled but the past few years summerslam has sort of felt like the season premiere for the show that runs through wrestle mania. So I'm looking forward to seeing where everything is going.

I am not looking forward to whatever Jon Stewart promos there are in the near future

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That yellow and black and red La Parka reminds me of my childhood somehow.

Sephzilla

Amell was legit impressive for a guy who never wrestled before and had probably a month of training. I would legit be okay if we got a solo Stardust vs Amell match down the line.

rrc1594

Yay or Nay on SS guys? Did Regins turn heel? That man needs to turn heel, people just don't care for him. At least people hated him, now no boos or cheers.

I think tonight was an okay showing. I think Taker got the match he wished he had a year and a half ago. My worry is that there will be a third match which i dont want there to be.

Cena and Rollins was good. As was Cesaro and Ko

Everyone was down on this match going into it, myself included, but it turned out pretty good save for the end.

Top Bottom