• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Bronx-Man

Banned
If Vince already moved on from Reigns then I think I know who's caught his eye recently

Screen_Shot_2015_08_23_at_9_10_32_AM.0.png

RP912

Banned
I wonder what would have happen if Reigns had a slow push. Vince pushing him to Mars just didn't make any sense, hell the whole Shield breaking up feud didn't make sense either.

DMczaf

Real Talk: Seth was the MVP of last night.

Dude is the COMPLETE package now. 12 months ago, I didn't think we would ever see this Seth Rollins in his career.

Sure he loves his dick pics and side chicks, we all can't be perfect, but he works his ass off at being the best in the ring.

I would shake his hands and carry his bags.

Sephzilla

I wonder what would have happen if Reigns had a slow push. Vince pushing him to Mars just didn't make any sense, hell the whole Shield breaking up feud didn't make sense either.

I honestly think if they did a slower push, Roman might be massively over by now.

Sephzilla

He looked like a megastar in person.

Take it with as much salt as you want because I'm evaluating him purely off of his look and his one match I've seen, but Apollo looks like he could definitely be a huge star. Dude has "the look" and seems to be pretty naturally charismatic.

How long do we think he stays in NXT?

jmdajr

Dude is the COMPLETE package now. 12 months ago, I didn't think we would ever see this Seth Rollins in his career.

Sure he loves his dick pics and side chicks, we all can't be perfect, but he works his ass off at being the best in the ring.

We were pretty darn harsh on his promo skills. Look at him now.
Douchebagery tonight will be great. I really hope they have that statue ready.

Fox318

Ironic that they gave Roman everything that got the shield over : the entrance, the look, the theme, and the push. Basically told the others to fuck off and come up with their own thing and both of them got over way fucking more than Reigns.

If they really wanted to get roman over they should have had him DQ and not give a fuck what the ref said and go after the man that brought his daughter into a feud. Then Roman should have been like Stone Cold and said he doesn't give a damn if the fans cheer or boo him, he's not here for them, he is here to kick that fedrora wearing hipster's ass.

Fox318

Hmmm... Since Rollins already asked for a statue I could see him asking HHH to rename the show "Night of Rollins". Shit, go the extra mile and have Rollins win the IC title from Ryback.

YiMJIvG.jpg

HHH is living his fantasy through somebody who is way more talented then he ever was.

jred2k

.... When did HHH learn this?

The guy has straight up survived a Cena feud so far and hasn't taken a scratch. Might as well go all out and see if he can shatter the IC Belt curse.

Everyone looks alright after one Cena PPV match. Owens beat Cena completely clean and look where that got him.

RP912

Banned
Can we all agree that Rollins did a better AA than fucking Cena? I was in awe at the fact that he did the move with such accuracy and velocity.

imBask

Banned
the US title is dead, World Wrestling Entertainement World and United States of America Heavyweight Championship of the World Belt is happening

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
c49fhgW.gif

Sadly, I think Rollins losing both belts in one night is a real possibility

Easy way to get HHH to turn on him. Seth fails twice in a night, or twice in a row even and HHH disowns him, so to speak.

Hex

Banned
Current 5:

No order.

Seth Rollins
Cesaro
Shinsuke Nakamura
Kevin Owens
New Day (as a whole)

Sasha Banks is right at the door.

Top Bottom