• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Cena won't even marry Nikki. The fuck that anyone believes he'd give a shit enough to sabotage someone else to keep her happy is ridiculous.

He's just waiting for Lana to free up at this point.
It makes me laugh how hot and cold people go on Rollins despite him always having been a very talented in-ring and on-mic performer.

well that part's just not true

So what happened with the Divas on Raw?

Segment was not even on Hulu. Folks seem pissed though.

Match/Segment was bad, Miz had to save it. Crowd dumped on it. Paige and Bellas through a fit on social media blaming the fans for not accepting the "revolution" that we have been wanting when this isnt what we wanted. Those comments have been deleted since then and so all of it was cut because it was all round embarrassing for all involved.

That being said, Brother TItus, I'm excited to see Miz and Paige tonight on tough enough. I hope she's still salty and takes it out on everyone.

Fox318

The one time I feel he was legitimately over was when Paul was overseeing him as the ECW champ. Yeah, that says a lot about Heyman being able to minimize people's weaknesses and highlight their strengths, but I loved that run.

iCABbUS.gif

So what's this rumor about Cena behind the Divas title reign? Is Cena really the one trying to bury AJ?

Anyhow..interesting.

Wrestlezone reported that the original plan was for Charlotte to get the Diva title but Cena convinced them to nix it. Meltzer said he doesn't think this to be true however he believes that the reason why Niiki has the belt and why she has had it so long is because of her relationship with him.

Honestly the real reason AJ lost the belt was because they were writing diva feuds centered around the reality show and AJ did not want to be on it.

Also they want they have to want to get one over on Punk. They want Nikki to be the female John Cena. Go watch her matches on smackdown, they edit in cheers for her even though the crowd looks asleep.

so

while I have this free month

what recent stuff should I go back and watch?

was going to go back and watch Mania at least

which PPVs are worth watching or skipping?

any TV matches worth anything this year?

Check out the rise of New Day
  • Rumble Pre Show
  • Extreme Rules
  • Payback
Cena US Open Chalange
  • N
  • Cesaro
  • Zayn
  • Ambrose
  • Ryder in Long Island
  • Neville
Cena Owens fued
NXT Takeover Events
Table for 3
  • Sitdown with Piper, Gene, and Mr. Wonderful
Beast of the East Special (You can stop after the NXT match)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why is Naomi hate going on here? What is happening? Is this like the Serena Williams thread? Man, fuck alllllll of you hatin' Naomi.

I don't even think it's like, a hot tip or something. If it's true, Cena made the right call and the title should be on Nikki so, if that's how he chooses to politick then good, there have been way more henious abuses of power in the past. Hot shotting the belt hasn't helped anyone in like 15 years.

Cena won't even marry Nikki. The fuck that anyone believes he'd give a shit enough to sabotage someone else to keep her happy is ridiculous.

He's just waiting for Lana to free up at this point.

Cena won't marry anyone because that would require him having to commit to anything that isn't wrestling

The fact him and Bryan are the way they are is the least surprising thing, and it's sad both are already able to acknowledge they can't change

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
In-ring? He's great. No complaints about his wrestling. I don't know about that on-mic part though.

I don't know who you guys are thinking about that's so much better. The fact that his segments go on and on is because they tell him to fill up a shit load of time.

jmdajr

Cena looking out for Nikki has nothing to do with AJ or anyone else really. She's getting TV time with or without the title.

I don't doubt Stepth wants to bury AJ Lee's record though.

So folks until Brie gets knocked up and Nikki retires, you're gonna roll with it.

Fox318

I can't wait, especially since Sara Lee is winning. We may see a career-ending meltdown if the stars align.

Seeing the finalists in person as they walked 10 feet in front of me

• ZZ isn't nearly as fat as they make him out on the show
  • Josh is a fucking Giant of a man

the crowd booed them when they were put on TV.

It makes me laugh how hot and cold people go on Rollins despite him always having been a very talented in-ring and on-mic performer.

ehhhh he's talented in ring, even if I dislike that he's still wrestling as a reckless daredevil. On the mic though? Maybe it's the material but it's nothing we haven't heard before and delivered better.

Why is Naomi hate going on here? What is happening? Is this like the Serena Williams thread? Man, fuck alllllll of you hatin' Naomi.

I don't hate Naomi.

I've just never seen her have a good match. She clearly has the athleticism. She's got a great look (love those shoes). She's shown talent for baby facing or heeling.

But if there was a great Naomi match, I missed it.

Verendus

Banned
Wishing for a Sting title run. Even better would be if it led to a six man elimination match at Survivor Series.

Sting vs. Seth Rollins vs. Joan Cena vs. Kevin Owens vs. Randy Orton vs. Cesaro

Ithil

I don't hate Naomi.

I've just never seen her have a good match. She clearly has the athleticism. She's got a great look (love those shoes). She's shown talent for baby facing or heeling.

But if there was a great Naomi match, I missed it.

She had a good match on NXT 3, of all places, with AJ.

Hey, as someone who enjoyed the Kofi squash in Japan, who do we want to see Brock squash in MSG? My vote is for Xavier Woods. New Day should have a house show feud with Brock where he just hurls them around every couple of months.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey, as someone who enjoyed the Kofi squash in Japan, who do we want to see Brock squash in MSG? My vote is for Xavier Woods. New Day should have a house show feud with Brock where he just hurls them around every couple of months.

Bo Dallas. Could have a lot of fun promos leading up to it.

Fox318

Honestly I think they should have Swagger or Ziggler do the match.

Somebody with an amateur background.

Top Bottom