• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So much disgusting head trauma, yet a gif of Ambrose getting his head fake-sliced open with a gimmicked saw provokes numerous disgusted responses ;p

We all have our weaknesses

I'll watch a dude get his head caved in or a dude take a wheedwhacker

but sidleg.gif? nononononononono

jmdajr

In the end. Just because WWE is gonna fuck you up anyway, is no reason to be whacking people in the head with chairs and blading all the time.

Wrestlemania moments? I might say ok if the participants are willing.

sd3.gif

#HeadTraumaTuesday

They must also be sexist haters who are holding the women to a higher standard than the men...

The only thing in that that sounded like a 'criticism' of the NXT divas is that they can't carry Brie Bella to a great match and need to wrestle each other to get over. And I don't think any of us would really argue with that.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The Lana and Summer deal is more over. It's silly but it has purpose.

That's because they have more actual storyline than literally any of the girls in the Women's Division.

Even if their storyline is some cringeworthy shit about being catty over their boyfriends. But its not gonna lead anywhere so long as Lana can't wrestle. (the supposed story is that Lana is actually a decent wrestler, but can't get medically cleared for some unknown reason)

T_Exige

The weak links in the divas 'revolution' start to annoy me.
Ok, I understand the booking has an impact, but Team Bella is just a joke.

The weak links in the divas 'revolution' start to annoy me.
Ok, I understand the booking has an impact, but Team Bella is just a joke.

You can call up all the talented women you want but the division will continue to revolve around the Bellas and Eva so long as Total Divas is a thing.

RP912

Banned
Smh the hatred towards Strong Style Nikki will cease. Team Bella is carrying the division on their backs without a bit of backache.

the bellas are complete trash from start to finish. just like the commentary team. there are entire elements of the WWE which need to be excised in a surgical and complete manner.

Top Bottom