• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Smh the hatred towards Strong Style Nikki will cease. Team Bella is carrying the division on their backs without a bit of backache.
Agreed about Nikki, but Team Bella?
tumblr_nnisobwHb31sbzhteo1_400.gif

jmdajr

I don't hate Brie, but you have to make some room for more girls.

TamiNA(37)-bye you are terrible.
Brie(31)-go make babies
Alicia Fox (29)-maybe time to retire or become a trainer.
Cameron(27)-ain't there don't matter

Keep Nikki and Naomi(27).

And where is Natalya(33)?

I don't hate Brie, but you have to make some room for more girls.

Tamini-bye you are terrible.
Brie-go make babies
Alicia Fox (29)-maybe time to retire or become a trainer.
Cameron-ain't there don't matter

Keep Nikki and Naomi.

And where is Natalya?
I like Tamina as a bodyguard and randomly super kicking or throwing someone around. We don't need her in the ring. No comment about the rest.

RP912

Banned
They might as well turn NXT into a revamped version of WOW. I would resub to the network in a drop of an instant, because the women's division deserves more than just one match. They need a promotion.

Natalya is helping Tyson with his recovery.

Why do we need to make more room for divas, more the merrier! maybe we can actually have women involved in more than one storyline on the show?

They might as well turn NXT into a revamped version of WOW. I would resub to the network in a drop of an instant, because the women's division deserves more than just one match. They need a promotion.
Wow, I forgot all about that show. I remember Caged Heat, Slam Dunk and some badass biker #CHICK being on there. I don't think any of those women made it to big leagues though.

jmdajr

¡HarlequinPanic!;176516776 said:
Natalya is helping Tyson with his recovery.

Why do we need to make more room for divas, more the merrier! maybe we can actually have women involved in more than one storyline on the show?

You would think no?

Just pick the ones you want over, and use the rest as jobbers. It's ok. You can't have ALL of them over.

Aiii

So not worth it
Just came back from Movie Park Germany with my mom and my brothers kids.

Everything was Minions. I laughed the entire time.

There were people dressed up as Minions, Minions posters, stuffed Minions, etc. etc.

RP912

Banned
Wow, I forgot all about that show. I remember Caged Heat, Slam Dunk and some badass biker #CHICK being on there. I don't think any of those women made it to big leagues though.

Yeah :(...it's a shame that it didn't grow with time.

Women wrestling is good when it's booked right. NXT proved that it can work to the point that the entire show should be geared towards women's wrestling.

How soon is too soon to start seriously discussing how New Day is better than The Shield ever was? I'll grant you The Shield has had better matches so far, but they were never as purely entertaining.

klonere

Banned
I should probably look into taking advantage of my 15k-strong Twitter Brand™ and make some money off this shit.

Would anyone buy a LARIATOOOOOOOOOO!! t-shirt? Is that #safe or a #deadgiveaway?

Its a #deadgiveaway for those in the know so I don't know how that works.

Everyone and their mother's wrestling podcast has a prowrestlingtees page nowadays, you'd probably have to cost it all out, deal with ordering, shipping all that jazz. Not worth the hassle imo.

jmdajr

How soon is too soon to start seriously discussing how New Day is better than The Shield ever was? I'll grant you The Shield has had better matches so far, but they were never as purely entertaining.

Shield was not about comedy.

Whatever the case, HUGE mistake not having Kofi win MIB. Massive.

New Day and Shield are both amazing for two completely different reasons. As a more serious act, Shield was great. Amazing matches against D.Bry and Friends and they were "cool". New Day, from a personality standpoint is leaps and bounds above the shield. New Day has SOLID guys there who can wrestle, but they've been facing pretty "meh" teams, and that's not exactly their fault. PTP is just the Titus show. Matadores are shit, Lucha Dragons have been hit or miss but nothing special.

Hopefully they can get some good matches against the Dudley's. Keep in mind, Shield went up against guys like Bryan, Cena, Sheamus, Orton, HHH, Batista and Wyatts.

I loved the Shield and I love New Day and I've had fun with both teams for different reasons. But yeah, hopefully the tag division can give New Day some good matches, because they're more than capable doing so. Kofi has always been solid, Woods is fine from what I've seen of his solo stuff and Big E is great

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
New Day are just the new 3MB. The only difference is 3MB had Wyatts and Shield so they were never getting the title where as New Day's competition are a joke tag team from the New Generation, a slow out of shape luchadore and his midget companion, and PTP who hadn't won a title in the years they had been around.

Top Bottom