• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Ithil

Yup. HHH would be a great judge. Him and DB should be judges along with someone else. I like Paige but she let her hatred of Sara blind her this season.

I can't say Paige was wrong, though. Sara Lee has been pretty terrible from talking and wrestling views.

LycanXIII

Yup. HHH would be a great judge. Him and DB should be judges along with someone else. I like Paige but she let her hatred of Sara blind her this season.

Yep, I understand them wanting a woman judge, but Paige had a bias the whole season. I was hoping Jericho would replace Hogan instead of Miz as well.

kkflfBQ.jpg

Really feel sorry for Sara. They're sure going out of their way to shit all over her. It has to feel real nice to win and be continually shit on.
I don't. She wasn't even top 5 status. I only see her as a manager. Hopefully WWE takes care of her with building muscle, character

To be honest, tonight was meant to be "putting it all together", and I actually don't think Amanda looked better than Sara.

ZZ was a disaster though...that entrance and promo was horrible, especially for a guy supposedly getting by on his "charisma". He looked completely demoralized throughout the whole thing.

Both of the women were pretty terrible in the ring, but Sara Lee looked like a G.L.O.W. reject. At least Amanda has the look and personality. Josh was the obvious pick for the guys, and I thought for a first timer he looked much better in the ring with Cesaro. He also overcame a fucking AWFUL costume/gimmick. I don't know who thought the boxer briefs/wrestling shoes/no pads look was a good one. He looked like he just got out of bed.

ZZ was good at getting tossed around and getting his ass kicked but that's about it. I wonder how disgusted HHH is at even having to be that close to him.

I will say if I was zz and I had 9 weeks of nothing but worrying about getting on shape id probably lose some more weight.

He was in the optimal situation to get in fucking amazing shape and still couldn't. No need to worry about a 9-5, or bills, or affording healthy food. He's never going to be in good shape. He just doesn't care.

JavyOO7

He was in the optimal situation to get in fucking amazing shape and still couldn't. No need to worry about a 9-5, or bills, or affording healthy food. He's never going to be in good shape. He just doesn't care.

Well, if its really his dream of being a pro wrassler one day then more power to him and hopefully he gets his chance again. No shame if he can't reach it though...

Lrrr

I just watched the NXT Takeover match between Sasha Banks and Bayley. I'm genuinely lmao at those of you who hyped it up as if it was the greatest thing since slice bread. Yes, it was good and entertaining and for that it should be applauded, but some of you made it out to be the female equivalent of Flair/Steamboat. Jesus.

jmdajr

I just watched the NXT Takeover match between Sasha Banks and Bayley. I'm genuinely lmao at those of you who hyped it up as if it was the greatest thing since slice bread. Yes, it was good and entertaining and for that it should be applauded, but some of you made it out to be the female equivalent of Flair/Steamboat. Jesus.
That was the best WWE woman's match I have probably ever seen. Granted if you don't care about the participants you won't get as much out of it.

That was the best WWE woman's match I have probably ever seen. Granted if you don't care about the participants you won't get us much out of it.

Plus compared to the 2 other WWE-related women's matches that weekend it might as well have been Flair/Steamboat

I'm sorry that some of you are going to be upset when Bayley and Reigns dominate for the next decade on the way to the Hall of Fame, but try to control that anger

jmdajr

If there is better indy women wrestling I wouldn't know. Maybe in Japan. The few gifs I have seen makes me think indy women wresting is practically the equivalent of mud wrestling.

this is why i love you guys

every single event is gif ready

except for this assbiz shit

grow up

i love ass but this is a place for semi-adults

SD

Bray reintros Braun, Roman and Dean come out to start a fight but the Wyatts back off.
Dudleys squash Ascension, then 3D them through a table despite New Day protesting with signs at ringside
Owens beats Neville
Divas promo, Charlotte and Becky win against Team Bellas with BAD commentating
Rollins hypes up the Sting match. Mentions Sting spending post-WCW time in minor leagues
Dolph/Ryback beat Show/Rusev after Show KOs Rusev
Sheamus beats Ambrose thanks to the Wyatts. Reigns tries to help but gets laid out too. Follow the buzzards, DEH, SD over

Barrage

SD

Bray reintros Braun, Roman and Dean come out to start a fight but the Wyatts back off.
Dudleys squash Ascension, then 3D them through a table despite New Day protesting with signs at ringside
Owens beats Neville
Divas promo, Charlotte and Becky win against Team Bellas with BAD commentating
Rollins hypes up the Sting match. Mentions Sting spending post-WCW time in minor leagues
Dolph/Ryback beat Show/Rusev after Show KOs Rusev
Sheamus beats Ambrose thanks to the Wyatts. Reigns tries to help but gets laid out too. Follow the buzzards, DEH, SD over

New Day/Dudleyz is worth watching NOC for

I can't think of a single WWE women's match not featuring Bull Nakano anywhere close to the quality of Sasha/Bayley.

Top Bottom