• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

I'm happy for Sara.

Honestly, for as much as she's been edited to look like a fuck up, she was actually better than Amanda tonight imo.

Josh has bored me for most of the show, but ZZ was supposedly lazy and didn't deserve it.

Ithil

Feels a lot like they say there was a feel good underdog overcoming the odds proving everyone wrong story with Sara Lee but they forgot to actually have the story.

Kaiterra

Banned
Feels a lot like they say there was a feel good underdog overcoming the odds proving everyone wrong story with Sara Lee but they forgot to actually have the story.

Then they had that story with ZZ and pushed hard to squash the underdog in the end heh.

ElRenoRaven

I actually kind of liked the season. I prefer the old versions though without a doubt. The fan voting really did kind of sucked and did screw this season over.

All I wanted out of Tough Enough was for 2 cameras to film the action and have both air

Specifically so after the first one went out you still got to see the aftermath of the final vote, where immediately after the show ended ZZ was kicked out of the building

ElRenoRaven

Yeah, just because she was the "heel," didn't mean she would automatically lose. She was just a generic boring "bitch."

Yup. She was. They all came off like straight up catty bitches. It's no wonder she lost. People are kind of sick of that shit it seems. Loving DB. Guy is showing how cool he is. Giving constructive advice and actually just trying to help them all.

Pavaloo

See when Billy outright says it too why wouldn't Amanda have that attitude. Just keeps getting reinforced that she was robbed or something lol

lmfao billy sweatin, trips comin for the save

TheFuzz

Just watched Bayley v. Banks.

Confirmed Sasha is in my top 5 easily. MOTY candidate easily, and not just for the women's division. Good lord, the finish was spectacular. I really think Banks is the best women's wrestler alive.

Of course this carny fucking company would prefer to hire someone that outs the (not even confirmed) secrets of co-workers to get to the top.

CNS34GHWIAEeljZ.jpg

ElRenoRaven

Really feel sorry for Sara. They're sure going out of their way to shit all over her. It has to feel real nice to win and be continually shit on.

Top Bottom