• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Heroman

Banned
UnselfishNippyBighornsheep.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
SD

Bray reintros Braun, Roman and Dean come out to start a fight but the Wyatts back off.
Dudleys squash Ascension, then 3D them through a table despite New Day protesting with signs at ringside
Owens beats Neville
Divas promo, Charlotte and Becky win against Team Bellas with BAD commentating
Rollins hypes up the Sting match. Mentions Sting spending post-WCW time in minor leagues
Dolph/Ryback beat Show/Rusev after Show KOs Rusev
Sheamus beats Ambrose thanks to the Wyatts. Reigns tries to help but gets laid out too. Follow the buzzards, DEH, SD over

Rusev eating pins from Big Show in 2015

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I just got off work, and I have Madden 16 and Gears of War.

Sorry, breh.

P8wWiQB.gif

I did some Mausoleum on multi. Still best map. Nail-biter. God damn it's good. So is the Maddens.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Perennial pizza-eater and WrassleGAF member Jeevesmeister has been released. We wish him best of luck in his future endeavors.

We at WrassleGAF would also like to recommend not looking at his Twitter account, as it runs over 400 tweets per day.

May he find the cheesy crust he so desperately hunted in life instead waiting for him in the afterlife. RIP.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Perennial pizza-eater and WrassleGAF member Jeevesmeister has been released. We wish him best of luck in his future endeavors.

We at WrassleGAF would also like to recommend not looking at his Twitter account, as it runs over 400 tweets per day.

May he find the cheesy crust he so desperately hunted in life instead waiting for him in the afterlife. RIP.
Survival of the fittest.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So my dog I had been talking about a few weeks ago? Yeah she passed while I was at work.

That's really sad, I'm sorry to hear. :( I remember you having trouble a few weeks ago. Hang in there, Data West. Dogs are the greatest, and I'm confident you made yours very happy.

So my dog I had been talking about a few weeks ago? Yeah she passed while I was at work.

It's an awful feeling losing a pet. The family cat turned 18 this month and she's gotten so frail and less active over the past two years. I'm 24. She's practically a hairy little sister to me. If you don't mind my asking, how did they end up passing away? I don't recall seeing your posts about your dog.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's an awful feeling losing a pet. The family cat turned 18 this month and she's gotten so frail and less active over the past two years. I'm 24. She's practically a hairy little sister to me. If you don't mind my asking, how did they end up passing away? I don't recall seeing your posts about your dog.

She's been up there in age. I wouldn't say she's been in terrible shape, but her visions gotten worse and she can't eat as much as she should. A few weeks ago she was stumbling and could barely move so we kept her in the house and she wouldn't eat anything but eventually she started eating and she was back to the way she was before seemingly over whatever her problem was. Then I came home tonight and was told she passed.

She's been up there in age. I wouldn't say she's been in terrible shape, but her visions gotten worse and she can't eat as much as she should. A few weeks ago she was stumbling and could barely move so we kept her in the house and she wouldn't eat anything but eventually she started eating and she was back to the way she was before seemingly over whatever her problem was. Then I came home tonight and was told she passed.

I'm sure she went peacefully. Just take it easy, bud. :c

tm24

Keira vs Zeuxis was fun
DPijAWo.gif

G5uf9i8.gif

That whole event was fun actually. Mexican indies are on fire right now.

Sorry to hear about your dog. But back to that show. Did you get to Guerrero Maya Jr vs Sr yet?

Also, the standing room only tickets sold out super fast for BOLA. The saltiness on twitter is real

jred2k

Sorry to hear that. My last dog went in a similar way about two years ago. She stopped eating and lost a bunch of strength in her legs. We had to end her suffering rather than her going naturally, but it was too hard to watch her be a shell of her former self and she was obviously miserable. It's so hard to watch a pet you love slowly deteriorate.

My condolences to you and your family.

When pets pass, people tend to post that "Rainbow Bridge" poem, which tbh I think is pretty trite, so I recommend the great Robinson Jeffers poem "The House-Dog's Grave" if you want something that I think crystallizes the feeling of pet owners upon the passing of their pets quite well.

Losing them is so hard, but even the hardness is kind of wonderful, when you get some distance from it, because it only emerges as a result of the very specific kind of love you share with them while they're there.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It hits harder than even family dying mainly because those little balls of fur depended on you their whole lives and pretty much gave back nothing but love.

I had two cats who'd been with me most of life go one winter after another and it got me bad.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sorry to hear about your dog. But back to that show. Did you get to Guerrero Maya Jr vs Sr yet?

Also, the standing room only tickets sold out super fast for BOLA. The saltiness on twitter is real

Yeah I've skipped around, so I haven't seen all the scramble/tags, but I watched all the singles stuff
Sorry to hear that. My last dog went in a similar way about two years ago. She stopped eating and lost a bunch of strength in her legs. We had to end her suffering rather than her going naturally, but it was too hard to watch her be a shell of her former self and she was obviously miserable. It's so hard to watch a pet you love slowly deteriorate.

My condolences to you and your family.

We considered putting her to sleep when she wasn't getting up, but the vet didn't have an opening or something, and she wasn't in pain so we would have much rather had her at home where she's familiar if she needed to pass. I'm glad she got that.

That women's Lucha match lists a YouTube address can anyone tell me what it says? Would love to check it out on my Xbox one. Any help is appreciated.

The entire event is online.

Just put Reddit Guy on ignore, it makes the thread better.

Also Andre still one of the GOATs. He tried to warn us about Hogan, but we didn't listen :[ (because we couldn't understand what he was saying but still)

RIP Doggy West. Losing pets is awful (had a hamster go a couple years ago, they aren't as great as cats/dogs but I still love them and I was basically messed up for a month or two over it)

Top Bottom