• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

If there is better indy women wrestling I wouldn't know. Maybe in Japan. The few gifs I have seen makes me think indy women wresting is practically the equivalent of mud wrestling.

The stuff out of Inspire Pro is legit. Anything involving Athena is worth checking out.

Bought Titan Souls because Bravely Default was boring me to sleep. I hope I made the right choice, friends.

Also, Chuck E. Cheese is a portal to hell.

Speaking of Inspire Pro. Had the chance to check out a number of their guys at the St. Louis Anarchy shows the last few months. Have enjoyed what I have seen from Steve-O-Reno, Ricky Starks and Dirty Andy Dalton. Any recent Inspire shows people would recommend?

Speaking of Inspire Pro. Had the chance to check out a number of their guys at the St. Louis Anarchy shows the last few months. Have enjoyed what I have seen from Steve-O-Reno, Ricky Starks and Dirty Andy Dalton. Any recent Inspire shows people would recommend?

In Their a Blood 2 seems to have gotten a good amount of hype.

Kaiterra

Banned
0132-1440x810.jpg
Take me down into your paradise
Don't be scared cause I'm your body type
Just something that we wanna try
Cause you and I
We're cool for the summer

Watching Nitro on the WWE Network is like pulling teeth. The buffering is unbearable. I want to see Rod the Bod and the racist Hogan cut promos but having the video stop every minute or so is just terrible.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Rush running late makes me think they should run an angle in NJPW where Naito just shows up late to events because that's how much he doesn't care

Rush running late makes me think they should run an angle in NJPW where Naito just shows up late to events because that's how much he doesn't care

He should do that in multi tag matches. Arrive near the end of the match, slowly strip, mid stripping see that the match is over and leave.

DMczaf

I was watching the Little League World Series and one of those kids had Bo Jackson as his Favorite Athlete.

What the god damn fuck? I'm nearly 31 and I barely remember watching Bo play!

I was watching the Little League World Series and one of those kids had Bo Jackson as his Favorite Athlete.

What the god damn fuck? I'm nearly 31 and I barely remember watching Bo play!

The kid probably said Bo Dallas, but since it was baseball related, the guy just assumed the dumb kid meant Jackson.

Just got done watching first half of nxt takeover and stopped after the much praised sasha and bayley match

I mean, the emotions hit me in the feels but, i still dont know how to judge women matches on their own merit. I mean, match wasnt anywhere close to a , fuck i dont know, bret hart and davey boy smith wimbledon match or...whatever. I mean, it was more of an acrobatic performance and maybe that is the foundation to a match like this?

I dont know. I dont know anything. I just wasnt over the moon about it. With that said, the stakes and heart were there. I just didnt buy into the performance.

What are your thoughts on Seth Rollins?

I just got back into "sports entertainment" but a few months ago and havent been able to fully understand gis in ring work probably because he is doing heel work at the moment. I could not give you an honest assessment but as i type this, his matches with cena recently have showcased similar acrobatic/high flying skills.

I guess thats it right there. We are discussing a specific style of performance vs one that is, say, purely technical wrestling.

Thanks for helping me work through this titus hahaha

Much obliged. If you'd like more insight into Seth Rollins and his high flyer style in the context of storytelling I'd suggest asking WrassleGAF newcomer brisk tacos, who had some very salient points to make in regards to that.

Top Bottom