• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

ElRenoRaven

Yea. If ZZ could get his cardio up he could be a good little comedy act. Guy is a card without a doubt. I think that's one reason people have kept him in it so long.

Ithil

Pretty hilarious how biased it is against ZZ. Sure he's not the right guy to win, but they are shitting over him relentlessly.

What is Miz talking about? They showed a before and after and he did lose a bit of weight there and is in much better shape then when he started. Give the boy time to take advantage of the faculties ya'll got. Damn.

If ZZ doesn't win does anyone think he can get himself into the kind of shape to do anything on the indies? Josh I think we'll see again if voters don't stick with him. Obviously he's the favorite pre match.

LycanXIII

If ZZ doesn't win does anyone think he can get himself into the kind of shape to do anything on the indies? Josh I think we'll see again if voters don't stick with him. Obviously he's the favorite pre match.

ZZ would probably end up on another reality show. They said this was his 3rd one, right?

yetay-o.gif

Lrrr

I just saw that Divas segment from Raw. It wasn't as bad as people are saying. They didn't experience any more disrespect than their male counterparts. Over the last couple of years, I've watched men busting their asses in the ring only to hear the crowd chant, "CM Punk!" These divas - and some of you posters - need to develop thicker skin and stop thinking the crowd turned on them because they're women. The "We Want Sasha" chants are enough to dispute that claim entirely.

Top Bottom