• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Untitled%201029_zpsupe01uhv.gif

SAVED! I have to see this.

Just because I can book it, doesn't mean I should or will. I'd never do it. Not unless there's a heck of a story out there that needs that to happen to help make a bigger star. Lesnar doesn't get pinned.

I would treat Brock like you treated Undertaker's streak for 21 years. He doesn't lose. Ever. Until someone is ready to destroy the myth of Brock Lesnar like Brock is doing with Taker. Considering the super athlete and freak of nature Brock is, I can see this run lasting for another decade with him still being completely believable as the ultimate end boss. No one currently employed by WWE should even be a consideration right now.

Reportedly for WM 31 Vince wanted Brock vs Rock (since Rock still has a title re-match awaiting) and HHH wanted Roman vs Brock (mind you, this being the idea a little after WM 30, when they knew Bryan might be an injury risk and the Shield was mega hot still). I wonder what would have happened had Vince gone with his gut and gone with Rock vs Brock. Assuming minimal changes (Let's say the Shield doesn't break up, probably, since they don't need Roman / Rollins / Ambrose as singles quite yet) - Lesnar runs through everyone as normal, but Rock shows up and wins the Rumble instead of Reigns. Would the backlash to Rock have been as bad as it was towards Reigns?

Any time Rock returns it terrifies me, especially with the looming possibility of a match between Brock and him.

I'm telling you, Brock enters Rumble at 1, feed him the roster. All-out squash. It will be glorious. "No one left to beat"... Balor v Brock at WM33. Done. Everybody wins.

The Rumble idea is genius and needs to happen. The Balor match, though? No.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Do you guys know how hilarious little Finn Balor will look next to Brock Lesnar? You don't wanna do that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
isn't the point of an underdog story the fact that one of them needs to look like an underdog?

There's an underdog, and then there's a baby.

We laughed at CM Punk/Lesnar staredown comparisons. Punk is supposedly 6'2. Devitt's probably only actually 5'9.

jmdajr

I'd like to see Brock have all sorts of matches. Sheamus, Orton, Rusev, Cesaro.

But I guess Vince only puts certain live's at jeopardy.

Plus this match happened, soo..why not.

undertaker-vs-rey-mysterio-pictures3.jpg

miserable

stay in Hollywood Rocky, i don't want to see your gassed ass again in the ring

Brock should lose to Reigns, i balee it's the only choice

September Wrasslin' |OT| Its a new month! Yes it is!

September Wrasslin' |OT| The Phantom Push.

September Wrasslin' |OT| The revolution goes around in circles

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Minimalism is the hip new trend millennials go for these days. You can always count on Vinnie Mac to apeal to the youth demographic.

That, and I did it once before and it was ok. I'm a creature of habit.

September Wrasslin' |OT| "sasha bank is good she look like she got a good pussy imo" - real_slime

Sephzilla

Stop putting Brock against old fuckers.

Brock vs Rock would sell money but it would be a worse match than either of his recent Taker fights.

Aiii

So not worth it
Rock can sell the whole match. Being blown up will actually add to the beatdown element.

Rock looks like he's on a lot of... "medicine" to maintain the body he has. I think a wrestling match on the level of physicality Brock does is gonna absolutely wreck him and I doubt his acting gigs would be very happy with him rehabbing for months.

Raw64life

September Wrasslin' I OT I Be. Cky sucks. Be. Cky Sucks

This reminds me, when I was at SummerSlam some people in the section next to me kept trying to start Jared Fogle chants. Then some other people started doing Sub...Way Sucks, Sub...Way Sucks chants in retaliation.

Top Bottom