• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

jmdajr

Rock looks like he's on a lot of... "medicine" to maintain the body he has. I think a wrestling match on the level of physicality Brock does is gonna absolutely wreck him and I doubt his acting gigs would be very happy with him rehabbing for months.

Yeah but

oh well!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No :(. Shame it's what everyone wishes raw was

Yeah, it really is one of my favorites.

I just want LU in Blu-Ray form.

You will get this!

¡HarlequinPanic!;176615863 said:
I'm in favor of another minimalistic OT.

Let us not forget it was wrist slapping over crummy titles that set our dearly beloved kaladin down the dark path

Oh lord. I hope he stays gone. Place is better without his hatin' ass.

ibbnLxzvND6EVz.gif

September is dedicated to this Man.

#SUZUKI SEPTEMBER

Balor looked small compared to Owens, who looks very short and squat on the main roster even next to guys like Rusev, who everyone thought looked short and squat until next to Owens. Balor is not much taller than Neville, who looks to be about Rey's height.

The Punk/Brock match, while fun, was pushing the limits of believability within the context of Brock. And that was pre-Brock who ate part of Taker's soul and completely squashed John Cena. As this story with Taker continues, he's going to have completely subsumed all of Taker's aura into his own. Finn Balor is not the guy to beat that guy.

The Hogan/Andre comparison is ridiculous. Hulk Hogan was a MASSIVE human. It wasn't big guy vs tiny guy. It was giant vs also huge guy. Hogan was billed as 6'8", 300 some pounds back then. The only guy that really matches up size-wise with Brock is Cesaro, and even then, Brock has a solid 70 pounds and startlingly wider torso and shoulders on him.

RP912

Banned
The Hogan/Andre feud was so overrated it's not even funny. Dudes did a LOT overseas, but did shit at WM 3. Imagine if Hogan and Andre did the moves they done in NJPW...the crowd would go insane.

The Hogan/Andre feud was so overrated it's not even funny. Dudes did a LOT overseas, but did shit at WM 3. Imagine if Hogan and Andre did the moves they done in NJPW...the crowd would go insane.

Of course the match was terrible. Andre could barely move. They didn't have to do any of the NJPW moves to get the biggest WWE crowd ever to go insane. My point about Brock/Balor had nothing at all to do with moves or the quality of Hogan/Andre.

Mahonay

Banned
I could've sworn I read somewhere that Butterbean was willing to do the job for Bart Gunn.
They were probably pissed that Dr. Death didn't win like they wanted him to. At some point someone likely told Butterbean to just knock the life out of him.

There is a sad story about Butterbean getting back to the locker room area after his Mania Brawl 4 All showing and was all hyped, going on about how he's of the boys now and couldn't wait to do more.

Top Bottom