• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Aiii

So not worth it
Probably my favorite Punk gif because it's such an unfair moment, because the steps are still attached. But I trot it out and parade it around just to be a cunt.

That's why I'm not the biggest fan of this gif, had it been of a less obvious angle so that you couldn't see that they got stuck it would have been tons funnier.

TheFuzz

Whenever I get sad I think of Roman "calling for a beer"' in his tag match from Summerslam. If that doesn't scream "watch, I can be cool. Seriously, watch" then nothing does.

Who got a gif for a friend?

Untitled%201029_zpsupe01uhv.gif

they owe their success to the WM crowd

jmdajr

1. So I guess we are at No. 1. It’s fitting that my worst bump should come from the man who really is the heart and soul of WWE. The Undertaker’s Decade of Destruction was in no danger of slowing down from my challenge. ‘Taker whipped me good in a hardcore challenge. His Last Ride through a trashcan was enough to pin me. I guess I ticked him off, though, because after the match, he decided to chokeslam me from in the ring to the floor. ‘Taker stands 6 foot 9, and the ring is about four feet above the floor. With me raised in his hand above his head I must have fallen around 12-14 feet to the floor. The area around the ring has a mat with about an inch of padding over concrete. This does not break your fall. I remember being so stunned by the force of the landing that all I could think was, “Thank God I’m alive.” It was an honor to wrestle Undertaker, and I’ll always cherish the memory, but I’d really rather avoid going through that again.

no.1 worst spike bump.... taker!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slkIlolMotE

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just stay away from the OT and gaming sections, they are bad for your health.

Sunny, seriously though, as someone who's been here for a while now, you really do need to ease up on the trolling.

Which is the problem here? I mean, it sounds like you both have DIFFERENT problems with me. That can't possibly be right
D5KZ7Pb.gif

That's better...for now.

Fuck, that giant gif of Vince is super intimidating every time I refresh the page.

Here, I'll make it weird
kkZ58TN.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just stay away from the OT and gaming sections, they are bad for your health.

Also I didn't catch this initially, but you're basically telling me to stop posting, which is hilarious as I bring a lot of great discussion to the board.

This is how I summon Data West to conjure up a terrible OP I made before

Striker

brock vs anyone is a money ass match

it's about who is the coolest motherfucker for him to fight
Outside Cener and 'Taker on the roster right now, there's no one else near his status. Rock v. Brock was sell huge at this point. And making money is absolutely the biggest objective in wrestling. Hogan and Andre made huge cash in their Mania 3 fight.

The Ascension burial will be hilarious until the end of time. More like born and bred to job to old tag teams. Thinking of their failure makes me snort derisively.

NoRéN;176626277 said:
Come on, you know no one here likes the Ascension.

Except me. :(

That Day 1 burial was brutal.

New Day got a Day 1 burial as well but were able to pop back, I have similar hopes for the Ascension

WWE Network continues to buffer or not load at all when trying to watch older content. C'MON NOW, don't deny me my right to watch Hacksaw Jim Duggan, now.

Mahonay

Banned

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why would you ever look at the Ascension and give them a 'fair chance?'

Shit, it's like people saying The Zombie didn't get a fair chance.

Sounds like it's saving you from yourself.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TOUGH GUY! U! S! A!
U!
S!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Jim Duggan really captures everything about the American Way though. He's big loud mouth bully, who often cheats his way to victory and then hides behind the 'valour' of a big old flag. I'd like to see someone use this exact gimmick now and see if they'd get cheered or booed - or if any non-US Wrestler would call them out on it.

at least others are getting weird buffering with older content, I thought my internet was shitty.

Yeah, it's only older content!

Top Bottom