• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Happy National Dog Day!

picture.php

junkyard_dog_2.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This dude in my office is desperate to find a diet to help him lose some weight and keep his blood sugar under control.

I don't know how much shit he's tried and actually gone through with it.

New method. FASTING ...FOR 10 DAYS! 21 IF HE CAN GO THAT LONG!

He says he feels great after the first 36hours though!

My reaction.

"ummmm.... OK."

He needs to educate himself and then stick to it.

Almost ALL diets work. It's sticking to it that fucks you. People have no discipline.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
When is creative gonna have a meeting to tell Owens to stop saying "stay down" to every single opponent, make Paige stop saying "This is my house" every single match and Sheamus stop saying "Are you not entertained?" every single match.

All I'm saying is that Lesnar only had to say "suplex city, bitch" once to get it over. And let's be honest, the expletive on the end is probably why people found it so funny.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Considering Sheamus still yells 'fella', never.

That is possibly one of the stupidest things they've ever tried to get over in the WWE.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
When is creative gonna have a meeting to tell Owens to stop saying "stay down" to every single opponent, make Paige stop saying "This is my house" every single match and Sheamus stop saying "Are you not entertained?" every single match.

All I'm saying is that Lesnar only had to say "suplex city, bitch" once to get it over. And let's be honest, the expletive on the end is probably why people found it so funny.

Stay Down isn't even KO's thing. Sigh.

#staydown

klonere

Banned

i think having signature spots like that are important to a wrestler.

Orton is the best current example of that, his powerslam, egging the crowd on for the apron DDT, the pre RKO snake ceremony.....

somedevil

WWE did a charity auction to support families of Firefighters, Police and EMS. Here are the top bids:

Meet John Cena backstage at Monday Night Raw: $25,500 (est. $10,000, 32 bids)

Meet Dean Ambrose backstage and tour Monday Night Raw: $15,500 (est. $4,000, 26 bids)

Enjoy lunch with Ric Flair and Charlotte and receive 2 tickets and a backstage tour at Monday Night Raw: $12,000 (est. $8,000, 26 bids)

A bidding war erupted to meet Ambrose.

Plus here is the one that didn't do as good as the estimate:

Attend a live taping of the Stone Cold Steve Austin Podcast and enjoy a private Meet & Greet: $5,750 (est. $15,000, 9 bids)

Fox318

It's kinda sad that every time people talk about dream matches its only Brock and somebody else that comes to mind.

I mean we've seen a ton of matches between people so it makes it tougher to make feuds.

And I think the roster is in pretty good shape right now so it isn't a matter of talent sucking.

Ryback Owens is a good example of 2 people that haven't worked together before and the feud could be fun.

I cant wait to see what Vince does when he gets his hands on Finn Balor and tries to work some Irish into him gimmick.

"You grew up a street fighter... and you now paint yourself black and white like a pint of Guinness. And you never speak but when you do its in Irish."

I cant wait to see what Vince does when he gets his hands on Finn Balor and tries to work some Irish into him gimmick.

"You grew up a street fighter... and you now paint yourself black and white like a pint of Guinness. And you never speak but when you do its in Irish."

The demon form is now. Leprechaun.

Savitar

It's all about branding and catch phrases, the WWE wants to find that popular one that takes off. It's why they push Divas Revolution so much etc.

It's kinda sad that every time people talk about dream matches its only Brock and somebody else that comes to mind.

I mean we've seen a ton of matches between people so it makes it tougher to make feuds.

And I think the roster is in pretty good shape right now so it isn't a matter of talent sucking.

Ryback Owens is a good example of 2 people that haven't worked together before and the feud could be fun.

unpopular fued dream matches are pretty fun to think about: I think Miz/Punk could've had a great fued.

"We'll get Finlay to be your father and you'll feud with Hornswoggle to be called his favorite son!"

Fox318

If anything Vince is just going to have Balor do the Demon for every single show.

"WE NEED TO SELL TOYS, DAMNIT"

I know so many people are fond of the figures but I wish they never existed.

It seems like half of the decisions made on what can and can't air is based on if Mattel is ok with something.

Isn't that why Bryan was fired?

At the very least I give less and less a fuck about Bryan/Lesnar each passing day. Seeing the match with Undertaker at SummerSlam really put things in perspective somehow. Thank you, Brock.

klonere

Banned

Is mise Finn. Is aoibhinn liom a bheidh ag trid agus ta ollphéist den scoth agam! Ta me i mo chonai i Orlando.

I'm Finn, I love to fight and I have a great demon in me! I live in Orlando

Raw64life

WWE is terrified of letting Bryan ever wrestle again. If he manages to get back in a WWE ring, I'd imagine Brock Lesnar is the last person they'd want him working with. A Brock Lesnar German suplex is the last move Bryan should be taking after having concussions/shoulder/neck injuries.

Fox318

I honestly feel like if Bryan wanted to wrestle he would show that he is in fantastic ring shape. Instead he comes on tough enough with a crazy unkempt beard looking smaller.

I don't think he is a gym guy but he should be Instagram videos of him lifting, crossfit, and other things to show he can do it again.

Instead all we get is talk from him that he wants to come back and WWE won't clear him plus vague rumors that he will go to the indies again.

Plus if he ever does want to come back he has to insist that its part time and he only works PPV and a few TV's every year.

I honestly feel like if Bryan wanted to wrestle he would show that he is in fantastic ring shape. Instead he comes on tough enough with a crazy unkempt beard looking smaller.

I don't think he is a gym guy but he should be Instagram videos of him lifting, crossfit, and other things to show he can do it again.

Instead all we get is talk from him that he wants to come back and WWE won't clear him plus vague rumors that he will go to the indies again.

Plus if he ever does want to come back he has to insist that its part time and he only works PPV and a few TV's every year.

Well they're not vague rumors, he's outright said if WWE doesn't clear him he will do it. I don't know what Bryan or WWE is waiting for though.

Is mise Finn. Is aoibhinn liom a bheidh ag trid agus ta ollphéist den scoth agam! Ta me i mo chonai i Orlando.

I'm Finn, I love to fight and I have a great demon in me! I live in Orlando

12 years of daily Irish classes at school.

All I understood was "i'm Finn"

Well at least Bryan dying for our sins gave us Brock squashing Cena. The Cena squash was the catalyst for getting the fans behind him, if he had done it to beloved Bryan I don't know how different things would be.

Top Bottom