• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Browny

Banned
Tommy Carcetti (Aidan Gillen) would be a great pro wrestling commissioner.

Aiden Gillen after watching one episode of Raw:

tumblr_lwwe6iYqSK1r0d8kyo3_250.gif

Sephzilla

yeah they did

that feel of 60, i mean 30 fps

Caught up a little and saw a video of the gameplay on the Youtubes. It looks fine I think, could be better, could be a lot worse.

If Devil May Cry and Bayonetta are any indication though, we should wait for the sequel to get a new director who makes the game even better.

miserable

Caught up a little and saw a video of the gameplay on the Youtubes. It looks fine I think, could be better, could be a lot worse.

If Devil May Cry and Bayonetta are any indication though, we should wait for the sequel to get a new director who makes the game even better.

are you saying DMC2 is better than the first one?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I can't believe Scalebound is an RPG. God dammit, Kamiya.

Devil May Cry with dinosaurs, how hard was that playboy?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
IMO WWE should drop the wrestling games and do a Streets of Rage style game. MONEY!

I think they should move away from a kayfabe game, actually - making it a "fighting game" for lack of a better term kinda bites it in the ass these days. It should be a simulator, a legit ass simulator.

Sephzilla

are you saying DMC2 is better than the first one?

What's a Devil May Cry 2? There are only three games - DMC1, DMC3, and DMC4. I never understood why Capcom skipped 2.

real talk - Devil May Cry 2 isn't even really a Devil May Cry, it was a different game Capcom re-purposed halfway through development

Menome

"Bloodstained's main character is a woman, honestly. But we've created four other blokes for you to play as just by accident"

Sephzilla

What we need is another WWE game that feels like a successor to The Arcade Game and WWE All Stars. Make everything crazy over the top where Undertaker is shooting demons out of his hands and Randy Savage goes into orbit during the flying elbow. I kind of wish WWE Immortals was a real big-boy game instead of a dumb mobile title.

miserable

What's a Devil May Cry 2? There are only three games - DMC1, DMC3, and DMC4. I never understood why Capcom skipped 2.

real talk - Devil May Cry 2 isn't even really a Devil May Cry, it was a different game Capcom re-purposed halfway through development

tumblr_miheg2nths1rdq297o1_250.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Bad news. Devil May Cry 2 is a Devil May Cry because they said so. You don't get to make that call. It IS Devil May Cry. Sucks, but it is what it is.

Now here's the part where we pretend Ron Gilbert has made anything good since the 90s

I can't disagree...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well, you're not wrong. But #facts are #facts. Capcom has also basically established DMC2 is non-canon.

Help me out here.

I heard, long ago, Burt Reynolds was the VA for the main villain in DMC2 but I don't remember him ever speaking. Any truth to this?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How was that Paige podcast, anyhow? Did she come across as a fucked up mess?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This MS conference has just gone off the rails

I'm not watching, but that sounds exciting.

I did hear about a new Chatpad. One of the greatest gaming inventions. I'll buy two! Chatpads are the best.

Top Bottom