• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Regarding this Halo 5 multiplayer demo with the pretend live commentary:

Stone-Cold-Steve-Austin-Laughing-to-Serious.gif

Kaladin

You know what WWE needs? A good 60 minute draw. This title vs title match would be the perfect place to do it. We know both Cena and Rollins can go.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I should start saving up for an Xbox One.

They're cheap, and there's plenty to play on it. Good system. Good kideos. I'm content.

Creative Assembly (the Total War folks) is making Halo Wars 2, due out Fall 2016.

You just had me think about Total War: Halo and I got kinda excited. Boy that'd be somethin, huh.

Sephzilla

PC as well no? Good controls...

I didn't like Halo Wars. But I don't mind when games appear. Cool! Might be more fun.

Creative Assembly (the Total War folks) is making Halo Wars 2, due out Fall 2016.

¡HarlequinPanic!;174098652 said:
'one more thing' announce at the tail end of the conference, x1/pc, creative assembly, holiday 2016

Creative Assembly feels like the 'megaton' part of that whole reveal

Aiii

So not worth it
Still haven't seen a game that sells me on the One. I have the money, but I refuse to buy just one more system that just collects dusts. I have a Wii U for that.

RP912

Banned
You know what WWE needs? A good 60 minute draw. This title vs title match would be the perfect place to do it. We know both Cena and Rollins can go.

Unfortunately, it wouldn't fly with Vince and company because they think that anything over 20 minutes is a borefest.

Plus...what's a "draw"? :/

I haven't seen nothing like that since 90s :(.

Still haven't seen a game that sells me on the One. I have the money, but I refuse to buy just one more system that just collects dusts. I have a Wii U for that.

I don't really think there's ever going to be a compelling argument this gen that suggests that the PS4 and Xbone aren't completely interchangeable.

I am enjoying talking to my tv, though. I am a little peeved that we just got a dvr set up in the apartment in time for this xbone dvr announcement >[

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
i bought the Xbone because of Forza Horizon 2, no regrets

Best racing game of all time. The only people that love Driveclub are the ones who have never played Horizon 2, god among games.

Rewatched the Heyman segment. Dude could turn the burial of your grandma in a moment of pure badassery.

I was wondering why Lesnar felt compelled to throw the steps into the ring so he could stand just a little bit taller in the ring, but the question basically answers itself.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Project Cars makes this entire argument completely null and void.

You've obviously never played Horizon 2 as you'd never say this kind of dogshit comment after being touched by the hand of god. When you've felt it, you'll understand. Hold out hope. You will be anointed.

Sephzilla

To be fair, I don't think it's very fair to compare Horizon 2 and Burnout 3 directly - they're fairly different racers.

I think Driveclub is the most beautiful but I don't like the driving mechanics.
Forza is still king to me.
GT lost its way and is no longer even in the conversation.

Agreed on all fronts. Driveclub is beautiful but controls kind of assy.

You know that scene at the start of Winter Soldier were Cap goes "on your left" as he keeps lapping Falcon? Forza is Cap and Falcon is GT.

I think Driveclub is the most beautiful but I don't like the driving mechanics.
Forza is still king to me.
GT lost its way and is no longer even in the conversation.

Top Bottom