• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Suzuki in intergender is weird. He plays up the advantage a lot and seems like he's goofing on them, then usually wins easily after some brief offense from whoever.

Kana's the opposite, which is even weirder since she rolls through fools usually. But in intergender stuff she always gets rolled right through

Not having men "attack" women limits some angles though.

I have no clue why Brock would attack Lana, but that's all you would need to start that Rusev feud.

In my opinion you can have it in short bursts.

That's actually an interesting idea. Not the Brock part, but a male wrestler accidentally or on purpose hits Lana, which instinctively causes him to run to protect her, showing that he really does love her and she is not a fish. They get back together, the world celebrates. Dog Ziggler is never heard from again.

NXT included? I'll bite;

10. Bayley
09. Adrian Neville
08. Sheamus
07. Dean Ambrose
06. Sasha Banks
05. Finn Balor
04. Randy Orton
03. Big E Langston
02. Seth Rollins
01. Antonio Cesaro

Also really like Simon Gotch, dude's improving a lot.

1. Lesnar
2. Rollins
3. Cesaro
4. Cena
5. Banks
6. Neville
7. Charlotte Flair
8. Owens
9. Rusev
10. Big E

Damn it, forgot Rusev.

jmdajr

Diva's Revolution fucking sucks a fuck.

I'll feedback on Summerslam as a whole later, but that tag match was fucking garbage after the awesome Bayley-Banks match at NXT. I hope HHH was backstage doing a spit-take when he realised Alicia Fox was working the back of Paige after she'd taken a head/neck first bump.

HHH:"What the fuck are you doing with my talent?"

yeah for me it was chyna and her feuds with jarrett and jericho - both of which she had wins in and IC title reigns. i enjoyed it a lot as a kid and it just occurred to me seeing sexy star that i haven't even considered this as an angle in all the time i've been watching again.

you'd need a big strong type to do it, and heck, wwe ain't going for that right now cos it's all about attaining respectability these days (which is good), but i was just thinking when you book it right, it isn't necessarily awful maybe?

i mean it's fiction. it's storylines. as a part of an angle where a guy gets his at the end, i think it's all right. the only thing you've got to consider is the kind of reactions you'll get in crowds where they will cheer women getting hit by men just in concept, so you've gotta protect the angle from that.

not a major issue anyway, wwe doesn't do this right now and the women's division is more important to develop, it was just a thought.

Alucard

Banned
Imagine that The Miz borrowed 10 bucks from you last week for lunch. He still hasn't paid you back. Do you remind him? What if it's not The Miz, but Brock Lesnar?

jmdajr

Also, Seth Rollins has a legitimate claim to being the best heel since Vince McMahon. Dude is flat-out amazing.

Well it ain't Miz, Orton, Big Show, Alberto or Sheamus.
(ok douche Orton wasn't bad)

I think Rusev is solid.

Brock is obviously awesome. Punk was good. Edge was good. Jericho was good. Batista was ok.

I would just like to take a moment and support Sunny with fighting the good fight of the Booty Eating.

YEAH I SAID BOOTY!

tumblr_ntpt7y4vuO1rxqftbo1_1280.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Heel Miz is probably a better heel than Seth. I don't know who Seth has blackmail on that they've kept him with the title this long other than Roman just not being ready.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Sunny, I just wanna say that my respect for you has shot through the roof today. You come in that thread with nothing but reasonable posts, and you still manage to work so many gaming-side marks into a shoot. That's someone we need as the face of WrassleGAF.

Heroman

Banned
I'm reasonably convinced he's expanding NXT precisely so they can run a full-time schedule and he can pay people sufficiently that they never want to leave.
I doubt that, the reason for nxt is to train people to be on raw, and in order to nxt to be full time it would be big enough for Vince to start messing with it.

DeathyBoy

Banned
Well it ain't Miz, Orton, Big Show, Alberto or Sheamus.
(ok douche Orton wasn't bad)

I think Rusev is solid.

Brock is obviously awesome. Punk was good. Edge was good. Jericho was good. Batista was ok.

Shit, I forgot 08 Jericho.

One of the best heel runs ever. I'd admit he was a notch above, but Rollins had a longer run as champ. They cut Jericho's nuts off with the Batista feud.

EDIT - that said, Owens fucking trolling the Kickoff show team awe-inspiring heel work. Give it six months and he'll be up there.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunny, I just wanna say that my respect for you has shot through the roof today. You come in that thread with nothing but reasonable posts, and you still manage to work so many gaming-side marks into a shoot. That's someone we need as the face of WrassleGAF.
Thank you for the kind words, I truly do appreciate them. I don't know about the face of WrassleGAF but I'll take it! Appreciate it.

Don't know why you playas are hatin' on #boobwindow when it's the hottest look right know. The leader of the Red Revolution has one.

tumblr_ntq0kfeViV1srbyoyo1_500.gif

#GetWithTheTimes #Prudes #SupportWomen #WindowIntoReality

rollins entire run for the past year now is kind of unprecedented and crazy. this is a young and flippy guy with hair highlights.

and

they gave this dude BOTH of john cena's belts

but he's a limp champ and cheats constantly just in case people start to love him before his designated face run

just kinda weird. not bad though. i'm a seth fan.

imBask

Banned
are you really that insecure about the term SJW that you need an extension to block it? you're misinterpreting the term

A pejorative term for an individual who repeatedly and vehemently engages in arguments on social justice on the Internet, often in a shallow or not well-thought-out way, for the purpose of raising their own personal reputation. A social justice warrior, or SJW, does not necessarily strongly believe all that they say, or even care about the groups they are fighting on behalf of.

Sunny wasn't doing anything that resembled that.

DeathyBoy

Banned
rollins entire run for the past year now is kind of unprecedented and crazy.

they gave this dude BOTH of john cena's belts

but he's a limp champ and cheats constantly just in case people start to love him before his designated face run

just kinda weird. not bad though. i'm a seth fan.

The crowd already love him. Dude would be a monster face, but he's so good at being a complete cunt he gets boos regardless of the fans clear respect.

are you really that insecure about the term skeleton that you need an extension to block it?

If the term SJW was actually invoked to fit that definition even 50 per cent of the time, we wouldn't need an extension.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of Destiny mistakes, someone stop me... I might preorder Taken King...

And be taken for a ride. A fool and his money...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Perros del Mal shirts back up at maskedrepublic according to tweeter

Ithil

are you really that insecure about the term SJW that you need an extension to block it? you're misinterpreting the term

In reality the term is used to mean "Anyone that disagrees with me".

Good time at Progress PTNL so far. Wrasslin in a pub is the future. Also calling it now, Jinny is wrestling Blue Pants in October.

Thought on the thread so far:
Don't listen to anyone seriously using the word SJW. I need that decent human being extension.

I am also 100% behind (huhhuh) the booty eating renaissance.

Top Bottom