• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

To everyone wishing me a happy birthday:

PzvZF7I.gif

Sephzilla

When boxing becomes popular again?

:( ;_;

Boxing wasn't even that popular when Fight Night Round 4 came out, they had to cash in on that Tyson vs Ali dream match nostalgia. FNR4 still remains in my top 10 for my favorite games of last generation, shit was so good. It was also a ridiculously good looking game.

fight_night_round_4_12384447891698.jpg

This was a game from 2009

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
EA needs to make a new Skate game. That last Fight Night was a total bust sales-wise.

also King's Quest is better than Life Is Strange. Fuck Sunny's millenial ass 'adventure' game

Zach

Fight Night (even though I couldn't get into the last one) and Skate are both great series. I too would prefer EA make the wrasslin' games at this point.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
EA needs to make a new Skate game. That last Fight Night was a total bust sales-wise.

also King's Quest is better than Life Is Strange. Fuck Sunny's millenial ass 'adventure' game

I'm pretty interested in the new KQ but it's hard for me to get excited. I'll try it though, I really ought to.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fight Night (even though I couldn't get into the last one) and Skate are both great series. I too would prefer EA make the wrasslin' games at this point.

Sure, why not?

jIelKcP.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Remember when No Mercy came out and nimrods who only knew what WWF was acted like it invented that kind of game kind of like how WWE tells them they invented everything cool and hip in wrestling?

I like to blow their mind and pull out Revenge every so often.

Sephzilla

Remember when No Mercy came out and nimrods who only knew what WWF was acted like it invented that kind of game kind of like how WWE tells them they invented everything cool and hip in wrestling?

I remember Revenge being a really popular game, surprised there were people who didn't know about it when WrestleMania 2000 came out.

I also think its crazy that the same game devs got to make both WCW and WWE games.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I also had to laugh at that Quantum Break reveal at Gamescom.

'Oh cool, Quantum Break. Well we got Halo and Gears(for some reason) so hopefully this'll be something dif-- oh it's him hiding behind cover with a gun'

KissVibes

Banned

Let this be a yearly reminder that had EA won the rights after THQ folded, they were going to build a game from the ground up with either the UFC team or a team with some of the guys that worked on WWE All Stars.

But everyone on the internet shit all over that. 2k will fire Yukes, they said. It'll be as good as NBA 2k, they said. Enjoy your Yukes hell, people that were wrong years ago.

KissVibes

Banned
Everyone, huh?

I am allowed to look back on history how I choose to, in order to fit my narrative. Just like those that think we've crossed into another reality or whatever the fuck because they don't remember it being spelled Berenstain.

Sephzilla

Reboot Dante was a massive void of creativity in his look and character. Beats By Dante in Scalebound looks like he's trying to hard too rep that Dante swag. I'm not a fan of either of them so far because they look like cheap knockoffs of the real deal.

Rw2xXk0.gif

I'm just going to wait for Capcom and Itsuno to put out DMC5

Barrage

And then the real OGs pull out WCW/NWO On Tour on your ass.

Top Bottom