• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Yeah, I remember when Orton won the World Heavyweight Title.

Then it would return to the inviting waist of Triple H once again.

Imagine if Randy got to end the reign of terror

Imagine what a star he would be instead of doing nothing for two years, and then the rest of his career never having a real storyline to put him over.

somedevil

Remember when Orton was a high flyer?

That was when he debuted and wasn't orange. The thing was back then Orton problems always got in the way of his push. He is way better now but if a spot goes wrong that is not his fault you see the Randy that screwed up multiple times.

#GiveTablesaChance

It's crazy how completely done with Orton I am these days when he couldn't do no wrong back in the day. Guess that's what happens when you stop having a character that changes and you do the same thing over and over again. Same can be said for Cener. Thuganomics and even the start of Cenation wasn't all that bad.

Mizerman

Imagine if Randy got to end the reign of terror

Imagine what a star he would be instead of doing nothing for two years, and then the rest of his career never having a real storyline to put him over.

I mean, he went from possibly being a main event player at that time...to having a poor face run and having his momentum stalled for months afterward.

It wasn't until becoming a heel once again and feuding with Taker that Orton's steam started to come back.

Oersted

So Big Show
turned..
screw it, this isn't a spoiler. Show turned again. And Reigns/Ambrose have a open slot.

GimmedatTrainwreck.gif

#GiveTablesAChance

If you built a superstar from the ground up, it would look like Randy Orton.

tumblr_inline_np8py5C8fP1qmmmq7_540.png

somedevil

So Big Show
turned..
screw it, this isn't a spoiler. Show turned again. And Reigns/Ambrose have a open slot.

GimmedatTrainwreck.gif

#GiveTablesAChance

That would be horrible and no one wants that but Vince might be senile enough to think its a great idea.

They do need a 3rd man. I rather it be Cesaro or anyone else. Plus Owens on a winning streak now.

Oersted

Big show flip flopping most be a running joke at this point, I mean how many times is he gonna do it?

Hey man, this turn opens a ton of new possibilities.

A Sheamus feud

A Kane feud

Shields new third member

Think about it. THINK ABOUT IT. And than cry.

KissVibes

Banned
I have an incredibly important interview tomorrow and it is stressing me the fuck out, guys. Not even best of Batista videos can calm me. I have done several mock interviews and have done well in them all but I am competing for the job against several other people whom are much more educated than I and I kinda feel like I should just bow out.

I have an incredibly important interview tomorrow and it is stressing me the fuck out, guys. Not even best of Batista videos can calm me. I have done several mock interviews and have done well in them all but I am competing for the job against several other people whom are much more educated than I and I kinda feel like I should just bow out.

FUCK that, use what you know from pro-wrestling to inspire you. Was Hulk Hogan the best wrestler? No but he got it to the top through charisma and other means. You can do the same. Break a leg! NEVER GIVE UP

Well you can be a quitter like CM Punk, or you can march in there like Vinny Mac on a mission and give the best damn interview in the world. One that has the other candidates going "well shit"

Yeah, what Titus said, minus the racism and being oddly close to your daughter parts.

jmdajr

If you wanna win, make it a win.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Eat
Drink
Walk
Repeat

85kScaU.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Man, who were they kidding with Andrew Ridgeley in Wham! Calling him a Jannetty was a disservice. That dude looked like an anorexic Sly Stalone when standing next to George.

Top Bottom