• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Only one Horseman has survived the rigors of a WrassleGAF Rumble:

tully_blanchard1097.jpg

Is that Paul Roma?

Watching Takeover Brooklyn, and chriiiiist was Sleeping with Sirens the only thing they could get? Summerslam has the W over them in terms of themes

WE'RE COOL FOR THE SUMMER
WHOO!

And I see tacos is bringing the typical 'cism to the R. Mika SFV thread :p

That's offensive as shit. Because I'm not well versed in the Street Fighter universe to know that a blonde with giant blue eyes and nothing that makes her look even remotely Asian at all is Japanese. How super racist of me.

if you had a battle royal involving the worst members of every popular faction throughout history who would be in it and who would win?

Paul Roma
Road Dogg
Mongo
Miguel Perez Jr.
Kama Mustafa
The Yetay
Mason Ryan

Fox318

If we are talking every faction who is the most hated on the Wyatts?

Is it Bray or Rowan?

I guess the goodfather would make the list right?

I dunno, I guess at first I didn't like Rowan. Harper was ALWAYS the best. But now I can't stand anything Bray. And I like Big Red, Maggle! He's good fun.

How about a rumble featuring the second member of tag-teams that didn't go anywhere after they split up for usually a stupid reason?

So how long till he is banned?

I'm shocked someone hasn't broken Omerta and went at him already,

That's offensive as shit. Because I'm not well versed in the Street Fighter universe to know that a blonde with giant blue eyes and nothing that makes her look even remotely Asian at all is Japanese. How super racist of me.

I'm not sure if I prefer this or the absurdly long essays about fucking nothing

Taking time out of his busy schedule of digging up 3 year old posts made by Ithil, I see.

What the fuck

Striker

Never saw mania 25 and hbk vs taker until now

Great match but aren't there too many kickouts?
The Triple H-Undertaker matches are much worse in that regard. Discounting the whole "I won the war!" angle they tried doing with Triple H losing, but winning. Same hokey story they did when he tried getting sympy from the people after losing to Lesnar. No one cared.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I love passive aggressive posts referencing things nobody remembers!

sec guys, I need to brace myself for some more clearly antagonizing posts from Outworld

LET THE POWER OF DUBSTEP COMPEL THEM
The fuck are you talking about Bronson? I'm right here, and I'm not someone else. Whatever weird beef you two have id recommend using an ignore list, seriously. it helps.

jred2k

How could anyone hate Bronson? His tweets are so faved his phone commits seppuku.

Yeah I guess, doesn't quite look like him to be honest. Maybe I need to see the wild ass hair or something.

Half his paint hasn't sweated off his head yet. That's probably why you don't recognize him.

I think it would be pretty cool if Sting started wearing post bald-Muta style weird as shit head gear, to freshen up his look and make people leave his Nic Cage hair alone.

Zach

Yeah I guess, doesn't quite look like him to be honest. Maybe I need to see the wild ass hair or something.
Not just you. He definitely looks a little off. Could just be an optical illusion, but his face looks too wide. But hey, good for the Stinger. Hopefully the guy can eventually pick up a win before retiring.

Fox318

I Honestly think sting will win after Rollins loses to Cena.

They have Cena a win back from Owens so quickly and they will panic the same way again.

Plus sting needs the win because of the fucking stupid decision for HHH to go over because kevin nash needed a spot at mania.

Top Bottom