• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

HalloweenHavoc1990logo.jpg

JavyOO7

Watching NXT episode of April 29... its Brooke's second match and while she's still learning that trade she already has her character down pat. Its great. CFO$ hot as fire theme fits her like a glove, and the theatrics when she makes her entrance are great. I'm amazed she nails that flip thing she does all the time so far...

if you had a battle royal involving the worst members of every popular faction throughout history who would be in it and who would win?

Paul Roma
Road Dogg
Mongo
Miguel Perez Jr.
Kama Mustafa
The Yetay
Mason Ryan
Yujiro Takahashi
Doc Gallows
Roman Reigns
Watching NXT episode of April 29... its Brooke's second match and while she's still learning that trade she already has her character down pat. Its great. CFO$ hot as fire theme fits her like a glove, and the theatrics when she makes her entrance are great. I'm amazed she nails that flip thing she does all the time so far...

She's got a great character with less-than-stellar ring work, hopefully she'll improve

People were really afraid that they'd push her really hard from the get-go but she got trounced in that feud with Charlotte. like, 0 for 3 in matches against her

I can't lie, I want to see Sting win. Rollins did his thing and it was what it was. He's got his statue in WWE HQ now, but it's time for some experience in the mid-card.

I think those that are harping on Seth's moveset don't understand his character. He's the child, trying to show off and gain attention and approval from his parents HHH and Steph. Sorry Orton and Sheamus ruined heels for ya'll brahs.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sting is wrestling for the WWE title.

In 2015.

Brehs.

This is your fault.
I think those that are harping on Seth's moveset don't understand his character. He's the child, trying to show off and gain attention and approval from his parents HHH and Steph. Sorry Orton and Sheamus ruined heels for ya'll brahs.

That would work if there was ANYONE else vying for their affection.

Look, I like Seth Rollins, I do, but the guy is a mid-carder until he learns to grow up and learn how to present himself properly. I'm not saying he has to laser off the spine tattoo, but I highly suggest it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Titus, he listens to Bring Me The Horizon.
He has a blonde streak in 2015.

He's too far gone. In the way that he is completely out of touch with the fashion of his era, he really is the new Shawn Michaels

In that tattoo video with Corey Graves he openly admits to listening to KoRn, which is fine, he was a kid. But they both talk about A Day to Remember in this oddly reverent tone. It's clear he still hasn't learned a fucking thing.

I hope super high because the Rollins Era has been garbo. Anything and anyone to end it. Brooklyn Brawler would be acceptable.

I think Rollins has a really great reign in him, but he ascended at the worst possible time in terms of energy and interest in the product, got absolutely shit on in terms of the creative side, and is wrestling in an era where almost everybody has to be an indie shithead with "teh movez" instead of being allowed to really be a heel and fuck with the crowd.

Honestly, I think almost everyone on the roster could stand to take a few lessons from Randy Orton in terms of learning how to completely inhabit a character. Heel Orton has so many little physical tics and mannerisms for the savvy viewer to pick up on, it's nuts. I know Rollins will always be "Tyler Black" and feel like he has to live up to that pedigree, but if he was going to be a shithead heel champion, he should have wrestled more like Orton or HHH, and only slowly worked some of the high-flying stuff into his act when he was ready to turn face.

As it stands, I think the best path for Rollins is an Okada-like redemption arc where he gets busted down the card and has to wrestle his way back up, so he can emerge as a flippy-dippy Edge-like opportunistic face somewhere down the line.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
God damn LA Park/La Parka 1 outside of his suit is even more terrifying
CNYt-uwUkAAxFX3.jpg

That mother fucker looks like he'd take a chainsaw to someones nads for the cartel

Is she the smark that starts all those terrible chants?

That would be her father. I'm hoping that, since it's a much larger crowd than he's normally around, he won't be able to get his terrible chants started at RAW in Tampa on Monday.

I'm also glad that Instagram photo captures my look of disbelief at how much attention the wrestlers give that kid.

Top Bottom