• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

DMczaf

Bret/Vince was hilarious because they had a 12 year old storyline to play off of. Simple and to the point. "You screwed me, now I wanna beat your ass!"

Instead, we get car accidents and boxes beating up Bret ;_;

Sephzilla

¡HarlequinPanic!;174267798 said:
Man...I barely remember it. Was nice to see a sharpshooter again after all that time though. The rest of the carny parade was just fluff

Tyson Kidd put on a pretty good Sharpshooter, probably the best one since Bret

SharpshootertoEpico_crop_exact.jpg

But Bret was the best at it

38-06_zps9e359438.jpg

Wednesday night war!

Lucha Underground - ULTIMA LUCHA

-Blue Demon Jr. vs. Texano
-Pentagon Jr. vs. Vampiro
-Alberto El Patron vs. Johnny Mundo
-Gift of the Gods match: Big Ryck vs. Aerostar vs. Bengala vs. King Cuerno vs. Sexy Star vs. Jack Evans vs. Fenix
-Lucha Underground title match: Prince Puma (c) w/Konnan vs. Mil Muertes w/Catrina

NXT

-Bayley vs. Charlotte
-Baron Corbin vs. jobber (Steve Cutler)
-Tyler Breeze vs. jobber (Aaron Solow)
-The Hype Bros (Zack Ryder and Mojo Rawley) vs. Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder
-Samoa Joe vs. Rhyno

TNA iMPACT! - No Surrender

-TNA World Heavyweight championship match, Full Metal Mayhem: Ethan Carter III (c) vs. Matt Hardy
-Name vs. TNA career match: Rockstar Spud vs. Austin Aries
-Gail Kim vs. The Dollhouse
-Eli Drake vs. Drew Galloway
-No DQ match: Mr. Anderson vs. Bram

ROH

-The Young Bucks vs. War Machine
-Cedric Alexander vs. The Romantic Touch
-Kyle O'Reilly vs. Adam Cole

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wednesday night war!

-Gift of the Gods match: Big Ryck vs. Aerostar vs. Bengala vs. King Cuerno vs. Sexy Star vs. Jack Evans vs. Fenix
-Lucha Underground title match: Prince Puma (c) w/Konnan vs. Mil Muertes w/Catrina

NXT

-Bayley vs. Charlotte
-Samoa Joe vs. Rhyno

-TNA World Heavyweight championship match, Full Metal Mayhem: Ethan Carter III (c) vs. Matt Hardy

ROH

NXT ain't worth watching.

Lucha Underground 2 hours! I could pass on the Blue Demon Jr match though. Everything else though? FUCK!

Puma vs Muertes has hype for years.

DMczaf

Bruce started pitching SummerSlam matches until Bret interrupted him and ordered him to shut up. Bruce then decided to stop talking to the group and began to whisper loudly to his brothers. Natalya's mother stood up out of nowhere and said: "I think Jim [Neidhart] should be involved."

I need to see this sequence on the big screen.

Zach

In the dream world WWE are basing their women's division look and tone off of

025_Ronda_Rousey.0.0.jpg

It'd be cool if women in WWE were portrayed like this. And had a classy looking belt. And weren't insultingly referred to as "divas".

So I watched maybe half of the Paige interview with Austin. Or, Austin's interview with Paige.

She has such a terrible mother.

Sounded like a pretty terrible family overall...

RP912

Banned
Wednesday night war!

NXT

-Bayley vs. Charlotte
-Samoa Joe vs. Rhyno

ROH

Shit I forgot Ulitma Lucha was today 0_0...I'm late as hell with what's been going on in LU, but I'll check this out.

thefro

It'd be cool if women in WWE were portrayed like this. And had a classy looking belt. And weren't insultingly referred to as "divas".

They need to do an 8-woman tournament to determine #1 contender for the title. That'd at least give them some direction.

Probably too late to do that for Summerslam.

klonere

Banned
They need to do an 8-woman tournament to determine #1 contender for the title. That'd at least give them some direction.

They aren't going to do anything of consquence until AJ's record is broken.

THEN Stephanie will say "Nikki your actions at SummerSlam/Other PPV (some twin magic bullshit) were UNACCEPTABLE and I expect BETTER from you. These Divas are here to TEST you and you have DISRESPECTED them and you have DISRESPECTED ME!! Therefore I am now announcing a #1 contender tournament yadadada it was all my idea, Ronda Rousey please come work for us, my idea, the authority" end of promo

Sephzilla

There is a part of me that feels like this whole #DivasRevolution shit is just a program meant to fill in some time until Nikki breaks AJ's streak.

MG310

Yeah, at best I'm expecting another 9 person tag maybe with elimination rules.

Top Bottom