• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Cagey

Banned
001_IMG_2455-1537083540.jpg
Butterball and butterface.

I couldn't resist.

KissVibes

Banned
This is your chance to take down WWE, Shark

It was because I was selling a Captain Charisma shirt on Red Bubble. I guess they own that phrase? I thought he used it in TNA?

Speaking of RedBubble, check out my store guys! http://www.redbubble.com/people/sharkyj Tell me it all sucks or whatever. Maybe buy something. I am putting more time into it now since my sales have picked up. Mostly the Cesaro shirt, since he has been getting over again.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Examples of dad hip hop:

Everything I like :(

Dad hip-hop is mainly non rock pop from the 90's now. I guess the only hip hop I really like is grandpa music then.

Also tried all three of the new Taco Bell items. They all taste great, none are too spicy. Ghost Pepper is the best. Amazing deal at a buck apiece. Ghost Pepper>Chipotle>Habanero.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Hey, I bet this is a good place to ask stuff, since I just watched Beyond The Mat for the first time...

Came out of nowhere to be one of the best docs I've seen in a long time. I guess it came out in 97, since I saw Titanic on a movie sign in a shot. Was that level of violence in that Mankind Rock match the last of its kind? Because that was pretty gory compared to what I remember ever seeing. Plus, with his wife in the audience reacting the way she did, was there a level of danger to the show that was truly upsetting her, or was it kind of scripted that way? I'm just used to WWE being 100% circus, so to see that reaction was kind of hard to watch and felt way to real to be anything else.

And as far as Jake the Snake, man that was hard to watch. I know he spiraled even more after that and DDP tried to get him back on his feet, but is he still in that better place since all the new publicity? Other than those stories, it was cool to see Vince McMahon in a more vulnerable setting since as someone who doesn't watch, I've only seen him as his character.

jred2k

Hey, I bet this is a good place to ask stuff, since I just watched Beyond The Mat for the first time...

Came out of nowhere to be one of the best docs I've seen in a long time. I guess it came out in 97, since I saw Titanic on a movie sign in a shot. Was that level of violence in that Mankind Rock match the last of its kind? Because that was pretty gory compared to what I remember ever seeing. Plus, with his wife in the audience reacting the way she did, was there a level of danger to the show that was truly upsetting her, or was it kind of scripted that way? I'm just used to WWE being 100% circus, so to see that reaction was kind of hard to watch and felt way to real to be anything else.

And as far as Jake the Snake, man that was hard to watch. I know he spiraled even more after that and DDP tried to get him back on his feet, but is he still in that better place since all the new publicity? Other than those stories, it was cool to see Vince McMahon in a more vulnerable setting since as someone who doesn't watch, I've only seen him as his character.

This was 2005.

hqdefault.jpg

He's still doing really well with DDP. They have a movie about his resurrection being shopped around at the moment.

Top Bottom