• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Gonzalez

Banned
fe5Dlev.png
Kevin Owen was there too...
STN282801_340638k.jpg

klonere

Banned
True...but compared to Gallows whose a lazy slouch...Fale at least makes you believe he's a "underboss".

Dude has regressed big time. Also has packed on some pounds

I wonder what's going to happen to the Bullet Club in the future. Clearly its a big money spinner in foreign markets for the talent and NJPW but the chatter is that its getting a bit played out as an angle. Maybe some new blood or a more active role for the young boys in the Club? Or just kicking out Fale and Yujiro and less wrestling for Gallows.

He next match is against da God Zeus

tumblr_ns7gtnGOYH1qj1jhno1_500.jpg

Zeus vs Go Shiozaki wasn't all that great, hopefully vs Akebono is better.

RP912

Banned
I wonder what's going to happen to the Bullet Club in the future. Clearly its a big money spinner in foreign markets for the talent and NJPW but the chatter is that its getting a bit played out as an angle. Maybe some new blood or a more active role for the young boys in the Club? Or just kicking out Fale and Yujiro and less wrestling for Gallows.

Zeus vs Go Shiozaki wasn't all that great, hopefully vs Akebono is better.

I see the faction breaking up by Wrestle Kingdom 10 to be honest. An angle probably going to happen where Styles and Anderson fight for control over Bullet Club since Karl been amazing so far in the G1. I seriously see him and Naito being in the finals to be honest.

I think the next big thing for the Bullet Club will be Styles turning face - they'll also do Kenny's turn at some point, but not for a while yet. I see BC v.3 as a solely Anderson-led affair, maybe with some new blood brought in. Anderson's probably going back to singles, so I'd like the new BC heavyweight tag team to be Tama & Fale.

CZW have an iPPV tonight. They've got joshi legend Chigusa Nagayo & Takumi Iroha on the card, but look at the state of this shit;

Takumi Iroha & Brittany Blake vs. Sumie Sakai & Penelope Ford.
Dub Security (Nate Carter & David McCall) vs. Chigusa Nagayo & Takaaki Watanabe
CZW Wired Championship: Tim Donst (c) vs. Frankie Pichard
Pepper Parks w/Cherry Bomb vs. Matt Tremont
Dich Justice vs. Greg Excellent
Jake Crist vs. Danny Havoc
Dave Crist vs. Conor Claxton

Ehhhhh.

RP912

Banned
:/ A CZW ppv without Jeez, Gulak, and The King is a shitshow. That card looks hilariously bad. Why are they pushing Dick Justice to the goddamn moon?

Bullet club need to mix things up big time .

Anderson needs to go Solo
Fale and Gallows tag team
Kick yujiro out
Have Tampa tonga and Cody be a team

RP912

Banned
Bullet club need to mix things up big time .

Anderson needs to go Solo
Fale and Gallows tag team
Kick yujiro out
Have Tampa tonga and Cody be a team

Why :(?

His "entourage" been the best part of his matches lol...

I agree that Anderson really needs to go solo. Dude has been awesome this year.

I think the next big thing for the Bullet Club will be Styles turning face - they'll also do Kenny's turn at some point, but not for a while yet. I see BC v.3 as a solely Anderson-led affair, maybe with some new blood brought in. Anderson's probably going back to singles, so I'd like the new BC heavyweight tag team to be Tama & Fale.

CZW have an iPPV tonight. They've got joshi legend Chigusa Nagayo & Takumi Iroha on the card, but look at the state of this shit;

Ehhhhh.

It also doesn't help that the Bullet Club is stuck in divisions (junior tag, junior heavyweight, heavyweight tag) that are beyond stale. Their act might seem a little fresher if the Bucks had anyone beside Rappongi Vice and reDRagon to fight, if Gallows and Anderson had any challengers for tag team defenses, and if Omega's junior heavyweight reign wasn't so lifeless. New Japan's underpinnings are surprisingly weak for such a big roster.

Ehhhhh.

The fact that either Crist is wrestling is offensive enough.

Kenobi

Watching Table for 3 on WWE Network. It's debut show with Piper, Orndorf, and Oaklerlund. What a great idea! Love the relaxed wrestling talk over the dinner table.

DMczaf

This guy buries his gimmick immediately and then proceeds to show more charisma than I've ever seen after watching him for 8+ months.

Fucking wrestling maaannnn

Isn't this the story of WWE the last 10 years?

Meltzer brings it up every time he talks with WWE wrestlers or sees them in interviews.

These guys have character and charisma, they just can't display it with the scripts they are given.

Meltzer brings it up every time he talks with WWE wrestlers or sees them in interviews.

These guys have character and charisma, they just can't display it with the scripts they are given.

Reminder that not only does Jericho say constantly he loves doing house shows more than the TV shows for exactly this reason, but Batista flatout said he won't come back for anything that isn't house shows for exactly this reason

klonere

Banned
Reminder that not only does Jericho say constantly he loves doing house shows more than the TV shows for exactly this reason, but Batista flatout said he won't come back for anything that isn't house shows for exactly this reason

I mean if Viktor from the fucking Ascension can come across as likeable and charismatic, imagine what a cut loose Dean Ambrose would be like?

This is why I will bet that Apollo Crews will be either an angry black heel or a rapping, dancing stereotype within 6 months.

He will be fine on NXT. I can totally see him getting a title run down there.

But once he is on the main roster he is screwed. Dude is black and is only barely 6 feet tall. DOOMED!

If I could get into a completely sold out War of the Worlds ROH/NJPW show in the Hammerstein, I can get into your silly UK show

*walks in*
*is immediately punched in the face*

Top Bottom