• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Those are going to be some beat up NJPW dudes - G1 > ROH shows > UK tour.

Yeah, and they've got the whole Destruction tour in between the ROH & UK shows as well, that's 17 dates with two PPVs. Then when they get back from the UK it'll be time for King of Pro-Wrestling.

Hopefully they film it and put it on demand with a bunch of their other stuff. That card definitely looks worth $10 or $13

They usually get their shows up real quick, for VOD & download; https://vimeo.com/revprouk

Fox318

Isn't this the story of WWE the last 10 years?

Meltzer brings it up every time he talks with WWE wrestlers or sees them in interviews.

These guys have character and charisma, they just can't display it with the scripts they are given.
At this point we are just waiting for somebody to pass away and hope that investors tell HHH to get out and have a separate ceo and seprate creative head.

NastyBook

L8yr2mj.gif

Also New Day is great:
Gotdamn, this is great.
This guy buries his gimmick immediately and then proceeds to show more charisma than I've ever seen after watching him for 8+ months.

Fucking wrestling maaannnn
Can't just let these guys be themselves. Nobody asked for 2015's own LoD.

Menome

Baby,
I compare you to a kiss from Rollins on Bray.
Ooh,
The more I get of you,
The stranger it feels, yeah.
And now that your Rollins' in bloom.
A light hits the gloom on Bray.

Broke Cena's nose
On a RAW show
The crowd was like thunder
At Seth Rollin's blunder
That day

EDIT: ADDENDUM: Arf Arf-Arf Arf Arf-Arf Arf Arf Arf, Arf-Arf-Arf.

Menome

When is the Lethal Lottery? I was late to the party so I missed the original announcement.

Submissions need to be in before this Monday's edition of RAW, picks get drawn afterwards.

Also, I'm sure everybody remembers this Monday is the postponed #SandowAppreciationDay too. ;)

Submissions need to be in before this Monday's edition of RAW, picks get drawn afterwards.

Also, I'm sure everybody remembers this Monday is the postponed #SandowAppreciationDay too. ;)

Thanks Menome, submission has been in for two days, i'll be fast asleep during RAW because it will be between 12 & 3am here.

I just like your avatar friend. And I've submitted an avatar for the lottery.

You don't want it.

Yeah I realised that, please see my post just above.

Whatever I get, i'm sure i'm going to miss meanwhilereallylongfuckingscream.png while i'm stuck with it.

I think my submission is funny, I thought it might push the B.A* boundaries but Sunny hasn't asked me to resub, so I assume it's ok.

The shuffling toward Cooper...

I think my favourite aspect of that episode is Lynch undoing all of the awful plot points that appeared in his absence, like Super Nadine and Windom Earle.

God I hope the new series is good.

And to stay on topic, god I hope there's a second season of LU. Ultima Lucha was great.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That there Rev Pro card is stacked to the max. Amazing lineup.

Top Bottom