• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

You can take the man out of TNA, but you can't take the TNA out of the man

Surely if he was getting paid by TNA he would only be getting a few hundred dollars though.

And the payment would be a month late and would only go though after he goes off on twitter about it.

Fox318

dQtScpw.png

The name and original gimmick* were fucking awful, but Heidenreich wound up being slightly better than expected even with that stuff against him

*seriously. I get that they wanted him managed by somebody, and you can always do worse than Paul Heyman, but really: guy with the word "reich" in his name, managed by Jewish person Paul Heyman. I can't believe nobody who worked there didn't immediately realize how terrible that was or would be taken

MC Safety

I'm watching a replay for last week's Raw.

I guess the WWE is regretting the decision to work "Submission Sorority" so thoroughly into the commentary.

jred2k

The name and original gimmick* were fucking awful, but Heidenreich wound up being slightly better than expected even with that stuff against him

*seriously. I get that they wanted him managed by somebody, and you can always do worse than Paul Heyman, but really: guy with the word "reich" in his name, managed by Jewish person Paul Heyman. I can't believe nobody who worked there didn't immediately realize how terrible that was or would be taken

I'm watching a replay for last week's Raw.

I guess the WWE is regretting the decision to work "Submission Sorority" so thoroughly into the commentary.

Well they've obviously learned nothing about questioning names in the past 12 or 13 years.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Watched the Stars of the 90s DVD from WWE and already had two bangers

'The only group that could consider itself a competitor to NWO's success- Degeneration X'
wrong
'Lex Luger, most remembered for the slam that was heard around the world'
Yeah that's what Luger's remembered for. For slamming Akebono in your struggle sinking New Generation ship. Not for winning the title from Hogan. From the Lex Express.

Yano vs Naito was pretty fun. Loved how Yano did not lost hes patience with Naito ingobernables schemes and how Naito ended up defeating Yano with one of hes tricks.

This G1 has been strange, I am really into the A block matches, even the Fale and Makabe ones (Gallows sucks), but I just can not find any interest in the B block matches.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
There's nothing about Heidenreich to like except having a giant candy bar. Even Nathan Jones had a boss theme and Snitsky kicked a baby.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Whether LU is cancelled or not, Fantasma needs to drop his gimmick and be King Cuerno full-time. It's such a more regal, intimidating look than that goofy Fantasma shit. I bet even pops would prefer him to wear that instead.
fantasma.jpg

Captura76.png

Top Bottom