• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Fox318

Who is the coolest looking current pro wrestler?

qRsAcgc.jpg

hwhWy3j.jpg

4CjO55K.png

BWNEvDa.png

IxNKl3K.jpg

pFPfMrP.jpg

jmdajr

What's neat is I don't need one anymore - my Xbox One does what Chromecast does (except Desktop streaming, but I have no use for that) - I can now cast to my Bone, which is dope as fuck.

Xbox One does what Chromecast does? In what sense.

I guess I still don't understand Chromecats too well. But it's not like a Roku right?
It sends whatever info is on your phone to the TV?

For the most part my Ps4/Roku does everything. But no HBO now. bastards.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I guess I still don't understand Chromecats too well. But it's not like a Roku right?

Basically your phone or device tells the chromecast what to do - "go play this youtube video" etc - so for my Bone what it does is I use youtube on my phone, tell it to play to the Xbox, the Bone opens the Youtube app and plays the video, or launches Netflix, whatever I have on there. It's dope if you like that sort of thing.

So I can drop in at my parents' house, cast "King Ass Ripper" vids to their chromecast and leave, and make them suffer.

It's a streaming device. You download a chrome extension and it streams your browser to your tv. Netflix and HBO have native support for it.

RP912

Banned
Looking at that Banks pictures makes me ill that they dropped the fucking ball on her stable. When I think of Sasha, I think of a franchise player along with a bunch of female wrestlers willing to get the job done for exposure and wins. What do we get....cafeteria bullshit. It's a shame.

RP912

Banned
What made Elgin amazing in the G1 is the fact that he incorporated FnP with the maliciousness of strong style. It's a perfect blend friends...

It's official #NXTTakeOver: Brooklyn is S O L D O U T!! Record crowd of 13,000+ @barclayscenter #ThankYou #WeAreNXT

holy shit

does that mean they sold out NXT, SummerSlam, and Raw?

Aiii

So not worth it
Anyone here have Chromcast? Is it worth a flip?

Seems to be the only option to watch HBO NOW on my Tv. Well besides Apple but F that.
It's great.

Combined with Plex, Netflix, Hulu, Crunchy Roll and it's pretty much perfect.

Plex combined with auto-scanning of my HDD and programs like Sonarr and CouchPotato and I don't even have to even come near my PC anymore to get shit ready to watch.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Indeed. Dude been the modern day Stan Hansen so far in the G1. It's glorious. Truly picked himself up from being the slump he was in.

I dunno if I'd go that far. Elgin's still a tiny weenie at 5'6.Hansen is a robust 6'4.

It's a good effort on his part, though.

Mahonay

Banned
It's official #NXTTakeOver: Brooklyn is S O L D O U T!! Record crowd of 13,000+ @barclayscenter #ThankYou #WeAreNXT

holy shit

does that mean they sold out NXT, SummerSlam, and Raw?
God damn that's nuts. This city loves fucking wrestling, I know that for sure. Surprising just how many wrestling fans you run into here. Wish I was able to go, couldn't convice the GF though with our tight budget. I'm fine with watching it at home or at a bar though.

It's a streaming device. You download a chrome extension and it streams your browser to your tv. Netflix and HBO have native support for it.

Does it work pretty good? Right now I have my pc streaming usanetworks live stream so I can watch raw on Monday nights. I was gonna get a chromebox to use that instead of my pc to watch raw. If the chromecast does it then I would buy that instead

Does it work pretty good? Right now I have my pc streaming usanetworks live stream so I can watch raw on Monday nights. I was gonna get a chromebox to use that instead of my pc to watch raw. If the chromecast does it then I would buy that instead

Stuff with out native support can be iffy but youtube/Netflix works great

It's great.

Combined with Plex, Netflix, Hulu, Crunchy Roll and it's pretty much perfect.

Plex combined with auto-scanning of my HDD and programs like Sonarr and CouchPotato and I don't even have to even come near my PC anymore to get shit ready to watch.
I've been trying to figure out Sonarr and CP lately and it's so baffling

Aiii

So not worth it
I've been trying to figure out Sonarr and CP lately and it's so baffling

Takes some tinkering to get it installed, and it definitely helps to have a paid NZB Indexer to get good results, but once it's set up it is flawless.

The only one that gave me a ton of trouble to set up was Mylar, needs a seperate Python script setup in Sabnzbd which didn't work the first five tries.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sasha Banks, the Boss herself, will be on that shitty Talk is Jericho ep this week. Looking forward....to hearing her, not him.

Fox318

I think I just discovered something

A Doctor in Navada posted this and Ryback retweeted it

DAgqA0q.png

Ryback lives in Nevada and is going through treatment I guess
jwoGh07.png

The next tweet from this doctor 13 hours ago was this:

iIOjtsa.png

Does Ryback drive a charger with CM Punk Plates?
TadkV.gif

jmdajr

I think I just discovered something

A Doctor in Navada posted this and Ryback retweeted it

DAgqA0q.png

Ryback lives in Nevada and is going through treatment I guess
jwoGh07.png

The next tweet from this doctor 13 hours ago was this:

iIOjtsa.png

Does Ryback drive a charger with CM Punk Plates?
TadkV.gif

Shouldn't the license plate say..

hey phil

Aiii

So not worth it
Would CM Punk really own a car? A Charger even? With a license plate that says CM Punk?

Yeah, probably.

Top Bottom