• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Gonzalez

Banned
he does seem to have a relationship with Ryback

IeaUu2Al.jpg
More like he thinks he has one.

NoRéN

It's official #NXTTakeOver: Brooklyn is S O L D O U T!! Record crowd of 13,000+ @barclayscenter #ThankYou #WeAreNXT

holy shit

does that mean they sold out NXT, SummerSlam, and Raw?
Good! Increases my chances of seeing NXT in California again.

Is that booing I hear coming from Full Sail?

They should sell tickets and screen it in Full Sail and video the whole thing so we can laugh at them when Balor does a speech saying how good it is to perform in front of a real audience. I'd die laughing.

klonere

Banned
Yeah those WE DESERVE IT chants was terrible

Ugh, the fucking pits of being a mark for yourself.

As for the show itself they've actually built it up quite nicely. We are getting a cool outsider match with Breeze/Liger, Balor/Owens should have a great ladder match, Bayley vs Sasha might steal the show as they are want to do, Uhaa Nation/Apollo Crews debut and getting to see Alexa Bliss run the tag division forever!

Mahonay

Banned
I'm watching WrestleMania XX the entire way through for the first time. Writing a review as I watch, will post it here when I'm done.

Taking the boy to our first-ever TV taping tomorrow night for Smackdown in Portland. We got third-row seats, and we're pretty excited, as we've only been to house shows before.

Anyone have tips on how to survive TV tapings?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Taking the boy to our first-ever TV taping tomorrow night for Smackdown in Portland. We got third-row seats, and we're pretty excited, as we've only been to house shows before.

Anyone have tips on how to survive TV tapings?

Nothing to survive, they're pretty fun as well.

Cagey

Banned
original-21203-1438603517-3.jpg

From the 129 Of The Most Beautiful Shots In Movie History thread

Growing up in Jersey, having glory days parents who (at the time... and still now, mercifully to a lesser extent) were suffering serious medical issues, drug dependency issues, and "what's left for the latter half of my life" issues, and seeing a variant of that play out on the screen...

The Wrestler fucking destroyed me. I had the most hideous cry afterward in my car.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunny did you rig the lottery? it's quite suspicious that you got Hama...

Is it?! I thought if I was rigging it I'd have that sweet Ascension av.

Yeah, look smug! Which Kombatant am I, Konnor or Viktor? All I remember them from is the part on NXT where i'd go for a piss or make a sandwich.

It also hurts to know my own beautifully photoshopped creation wasn't allowed in the end. Censored Owens Censored.

That's Viktor, I'll have you know.

somedevil

That's a great look on Ox. I enjoy a black and white flag as well.
Who is the middle ROH guy?

Nigel Mcguinness. Not a happy story of his career. Signed with Daniel Bryan in 2009 but WWE wanted him to due a surgery that he couldn't pay for. So the contract was pulled and he signed with TNA.

He had a good feud with Kurt and then was buried when Hogan came up. Then he got hepatitis B during his time there. So he had to retire and now is the Ring of Honor authority figure.

Top Bottom