• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Weird. Someone here claimed Marti Belle was supposed to win but they changed the ending.

May have misinterpreted post. Maybe someone can clarify.

They changed the ending mid match. They made a call to the ref in the ring to tell the wrestlers that Rachael was to go over, instead of Marti as originally planned.

They changed the ending mid match. They made a call to the ref in the ring to tell the wrestlers that Rachael was to go over, instead of Marti as originally planned.

That has to feel amazing/horrible depending on who you are in that situation.

"Oh shit, I get to win now? More exposure? Rad"

"Oh fuck...now what...damn..."

On the LAW last night, Meltzer said that they re-recorded commentary for 16 of the matches last week, which is insane. Something significant must have changed.

Is it that bad? Was expecting some shitty commentary considering JR was already there, but not something as awful as this implies.

Pikma

Banned
It was really apparent, there's a point in the match were both women and the ref suddenly seemed confused, and they were simple not able to shrug that off For the rest of the match, it killed the crowd too

Is it that bad? Was expecting some shitty commentary considering JR was already there, but not something as awful as this implies.

It wasn't good, but I don't think it was that bad. To me that reads more as they changed who they wanted to spotlight/push on commentary or how they wanted certain matches to be presented.

shaowebb

Another fun no sell moment from Goldberg.
kjnHTgu.gif

Here...enjoy a bunch of Goldberg Spears in WWE

Draxal

Man the MYC should have been 16 person. The talent is spread real thin.

Alot of it irying to get over nxt green talent, they also struck out getting all the japanese talent they wanted.

edit.

tbh I think Santana got robbed more than anybody else.

Man the MYC should have been 16 person. The talent is spread real thin.

Eh, I don't think so. There's enough decent stuff in the first round for it to have been worth having.

Alot of it irying to get over nxt green talent, they also struck out getting all the japanese talent they wanted.

edit.

tbh I think Santana got robbed more than anybody else.

I disagree. Piper is great. Santana is great too, but her losing to Piper is no shame.

The real person who got robbed is KLR. But I think that was by design.

Draxal

I disagree. Piper is great. Santana is great too, but her losing to Piper is no shame.

The real person who got robbed is KLR. But I think that was by design.

Piper deserves to go far, but Santana deserved a bigger rub.

I'd say I'd go Santana, Kaylee Ray then Tessa/Jazzy in people who deserved to go further.

Draxal

Quick MYC r 1 review.

1. I like how they got some hosses over, I"m not a fan of Nia and Tamina and think they need to be pushed by other hosses, and there's definitely 1-4 that they can sign from the classic.

2. Dakota Kai and Kairi are really good babyfaces. Dakota justs seems to do Bayley's thing better then Bayley does.

3. Some talent as definitely weak, but first round was still good enough

daemissary

Interesting. I figured Jason Jordan might be the winner of this Battle Royal but I can see Finn winning this and having an Intercontinental title run. He can't be put in the Universal title picture...not with big hosses like Braun and Brock.

Top Bottom